Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 Classic cars replace modern 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 Classic cars replace modern - Historic and modern mix

F1 2018 have many historic cars but there is no real motivation to drive them. So what if add them in main career ? I thought about it and did it.

In this mod Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen return to their champion cars!

Only sounds and visuals changed! All performance characteristics saved from modern cars except for slipstream (taken from classic cars)

View attachment 304247 View attachment 304248...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hundreds of guys tried to do such a mod.. but you actually did it ! How the hell have you made it possible ?
Just some work and experiments... basically used way from mod "F1 2017 cars replace 2018" by @KeisariKine and AlexZombie(don't know nickname) Thank you, guys!
i'm learned needed parameters - wheels rendering positions, wheel "Rest positions", copy cameras, mirrors, ConvexHull parameters, wing size, sounds and done.
But I've never heard about a hundreds of guys :)

well if i try to get the realistic damge it doesnt work for me non of the teams and the ai dont either idk why
Do you mean ordinary cars? uninstall skin mods if you use them.
What not working? Game crash? Cars are invulnerable?
"Realistic damage" it's just title for more sensitive suspension & wing damage.

Do you mean ordinary cars? uninstall skin mods if you use them.
What not working? Game crash? Cars are invulnerable?
"Realistic damage" it's just title for more sensitive suspension & wing damage.
the damage isnt working the more sensitive one and you say i have to get out the car skins even with krisdixs season mod? game doesnt crash. not invulnerable

the damage isnt working the more sensitive one and you say i have to get out the car skins even with krisdixs season mod? game doesnt crash. not invulnerable
Yes, Krisdix mod have many modded skins, of course.
Basically you should download Ego ERP Archiver here:
https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver
Open erp files of each team(for Mercedes common.erp, not mercedes.erp) from realistic damage mod, export xml files and import this xml's into Krisdix erp files here: Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams.

Open erp files of each team(for Mercedes common.erp, not mercedes.erp) from realistic damage mod, export xml files and import this xml's into Krisdix erp files here: Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams.
i hope im not to stupid for that but thank you ill try

i have the realistic damage files now in the zip of krisdixs season mod

I haven't installed this mod as this is not really for me, I just wanted to say thanks for being such a great developer making these mods and being super helpful for everybody here. Thanks man! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.6%