Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 Chaos mode 2019-02-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 Fun series chapter 4: Chaos mode - 10 DNF in 5-lap races

Mod changes:
-New damage settings: bigger then "Realistic" but less then "Extreme". Adapted for ~10 DNF in 5-lap races. AI just crash each other!
-Bigger slipstream(Decreased dirty air) for more fight and easier overtakes.
-Bonus(optional): tyre wear X15 for 2 pit-stops per 5 laps for more chaos. Don't worry if you on keyboard, just choose harder compounds. Backup of original wear included.
-Bonus(optional): Invulnerable cars if you want to be invulnerable. For using this copy .erp file only...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there

I'm using version 1.16 of F1 2018, and have also installed the 'New Unchained' Mod & F1 2019 Season Mod by Krisdix

I'm not sure the damage settings are working, as I have not seen any DNF in 2 x 25% Career Races so far, is this normal? In-Game damage settings are set to Simulation

Hi there
I'm not sure the damage settings are working, as I have not seen any DNF in 2 x 25% Career Races so far, is this normal? In-Game damage settings are set to Simulation
You should use manual xml installation of this mod to be sure.
Krisdix mod have normal damage settings, but this mod intended for 5-lap races. Too mush chaos for 25%. I recommend to use just "realistic damage" and more pit-stops mod.
If you don't know how to combine 2019 with realistic damage, then just ask Krisdix about adding realistic damage option.

You should use manual xml installation of this mod to be sure.
Krisdix mod have normal damage settings, but this mod intended for 5-lap races. Too mush chaos for 25%. I recommend to use just "realistic damage" and more pit-stops mod.
If you don't know how to combine 2019 with realistic damage, then just ask Krisdix about adding realistic damage option.
Hi, I managed to figure out how to use xml imports and the erp editor, and got these to combine.

A really noticable difference now the mod is in full swing, love it!

hi thanks for the mod, i just downloaded it, but can u please tell me how i install the XML files? thanks
It's the same like for F1 2020, so open this link
And search spoiler with "instruction on how to combine this mod with skin mods". Read there.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 446 39.4%