F1 2018 championship for Race Sim Studio  Hybrid 2018 and the car is FREE!!

Career F1 2018 championship for Race Sim Studio Hybrid 2018 and the car is FREE!! 2.0c

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

Here is a F1 2018 championship as Race Sim Studio is providing its Hybrid 2018 FREE - Race Sim Studio is providing its RSS Hybrid 2018 for free during this Coronavirus period

Hi Simracers and F1 fans

As Race Sim Studio is providing its RSS Hybrid 2018 for FREE during this Coronavirus period

Here is a 2018 championship for F1.

It is initially set at Novice level utilising a full grid (2018 livery) with each venue having a 5 min Practice, 10 min Qualification and a 5 lap race - all of which can be adjusted to suit your preferences and progression

To save you hunting around the net - all the tracks and skins can be found using the 'F12018RSS Readme' file

Drag...

Read more about this resource...

Cozy61 updated Here is a F1 2018 championship as Race Sim Studio is providing its Hybrid 2018 FREE with a new update entry:

Driver Name change for Sauber #9

During races I see that Patrick Chiappe shows instead of Marcus Ericsson

If you've already started your championship then (without losing your race data to date) the following will correct the issue
View attachment 358000
Locate the champs folder in yourPC>documents>assetto Corsa>champs
Open F1 2018 RSS.champ fikle with notepad and change the following entry

{
"name": "Patrick Chiappe",
"car": "rss_formula_hybrid_2018",
"skin": "sauber_f1_16",
"aiLevel": 75.0...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated Here is a F1 2018 championship as Race Sim Studio is providing its Hybrid 2018 FREE with a new update entry:

Spanish GP 2018 track change

Replaced Spanish GP track as AI cars either stalled or crashed on grid at start of race

If you have already downloaded - Please re-download from shared folder link provided in the 'readme' file

Use individual F1 Tracks 2018 folder rather than zipped file as its not been uploaded yet

Thanks
Cozy61

Wrong UI Preview(png) for Singapore GP 2018 Track

Thanks to Gunnar333 who pointed this one out - the original says 'Italy@ just replace original with this one in the following location
YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\15_Singapore_GP_2018\uiView attachment 358339
(shared 2018 Tracks folder also updated)

what did i do wrong here ??? if i drop the complete folder there is nothing when i drop only the files i get this errors

NEVERMIND WAS missing tracks

what did i do wrong here ??? if i drop the complete folder there is nothing when i drop only the files i get this errors

NEVERMIND WAS missing tracks
Hi Bob -what folder? If you mean the champs then yes you will need to download the tracks and skins folders in my shared folder for the championship to work - Champs folder goes to Documents>assetto corsa
In the 'readme' file is the link to my shared folder
Tracks go into Your PC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
Skins go into Your PC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2018\skins

Hope that helps

to bad i can not run this in vr frames drop to 45 great job for making this to bad for me
Hey Bob that is a shame - if you know how to adjust the ini files in the tracks to remove some balloons etc it may help the framerate - Also I dont use VR does SOLand CSP have an impact on framerate with VR?

Cozy61 updated F1 2018 championship for Race Sim Studio Hybrid 2018 with a new update entry:

How to open in Assetto Corsa if you dont want to use Content Manager

Try this version that will open in Assetto Corsa 'ACF1_2018_RSS.champ'

Just drag th efile into your PC>Documents>Assetto Corsa> Champs
Would you let me know if it worked - Thanks
Cozy

BTW you will need to adjust some parameters to suit you preference and skill level (See Screenshots in zipped file)

Cozy61 updated F1 2018 championship for Race Sim Studio Hybrid 2018 with a new update entry:

Assetto Corsa Championships - Guide to using Content Manager

Assetto Corsa Championships - Guide to using Content Manager

With the Corona-virus COVID-19 Pandemic impacting the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship - I have created several Assetto Corsa Championships using the Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid and ACFL Mods.

Hopefully, this instructional video, which relies heavily on content manager, will help with installing those custom championships uploaded to RaceDepartment

It is aimed at those who need help...

Singapore GP Track Update

Hi sim racers

I've updated the Singapore GP Track based on the excellent reworked track by JK (apologies I don't know the authors full name) based on the Day/Night track from ACU (AssettoCorsaUndeground)

Below is the information provided by JK
The shaders can be found here;
stFlow shader : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
ksPerPixelMultiMap emissive shader...

Wet Tracks for F1 2018 Championship for Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2018

Hi Simracers

I've added an additional championship which includes the five wet tracks that are available for the F1 2018 Championship. RSS 2018 Formula Hybrid Mod. Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, and Spain

Install Guide

Assetto Corsa User Championships - How to Modify without losing your Race Data

This is the second episode that allows you to glimpse inside Assetto Corsa/Content Manger of how to dive a bit deeper into being able to modify parameters of your user championships.

This technique can also be done by manually typing the changes into the .champ/.champ.json files found in 'Your PC/Documents/Assetto Corsa/Champs' Folder but can be a bit time consuming compared to using the GUI of Content Manager

Any questions don't hesitate to ask via...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years