Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 AI brakes later 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 AI brakes later - More fun battles on braking

(english is not my native language)
With this mod overtake AI not so easy. A lots of fun and good battles!

Ai brakes later only in dry conditions. Wet braking not changed.
Works only for modern cars.
Included backup of original AI. For switch between backup and original use simpliest copypaste.

Fully compatible with any another mods including this Unchained AI mod:
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ned-ai-part-1-austria-and-car-settings.24995/

Guaranteed non-stop battles with this Bigger & wider slipstream mod:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi mate ! What do you mean by "with different cornering for 3 categories of peloton" ?

And thanks for your mods, can't play without them now !

Hi mate ! What do you mean by "with different cornering for 3 categories of peloton" ?
Codemasters created 3 different settings for AI speed on braking and corners: A, B, C. In fact it's top teams, medium and outsiders. If set top characteristics to medium and outsiders, then imbalance may occur: dominating Alonso or strong results of Stroll, Vandoorne etc. If you want it, use equal option, or different if not.
And thanks for your mods, can't play without them now !
Thanks, glad to read it :)

Codemasters created 3 different settings for AI speed on braking and corners: A, B, C. In fact it's top teams, medium and outsiders. If set top characteristics to medium and outsiders, then imbalance may occur: dominating Alonso or strong results of Stroll, Vandoorne etc. If you want it, use equal option, or different if not.
Thanks, glad to read it :)

Great ! I'm searching a way to have more good results for medium teams, it seems I find the way to have it ! I'll try it and tell you what I think about it.

(and sorry for my pathetic english, you know the reputation of french people to learn foreign langage ;) )

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back