Misc F1 2018 3D Models for Photoshop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much!
I did not have a set: type-advanced
now I have but ...,
at the number of such a strange thing.
Pzj60D.png
on the material list look for "williams_number_1" and that you put the williams paint texture and not the williams decal or the car number.

Can i ask a question: how did you export the decal material in the fbx. When i do it with 3dsimex only the paint material is exported and not the decal material. Thx for your great stuff.

hi mate. Its a bit of a work, you have to create a seperate mesh for the decal. both decal and paint are on the same mesh but with separate UV's. The paint is on the 1st channel and the decal is on the second.

You're welcome mate. You can also a composite material in 3dsmax and assign both both the paint and the decal as texture so you can view them both in 3dsmax. I dont use this though as i cant export it to a file that photoshop can read both textures. I can take screenshot after the holidays when I'm home.

Hey, i want to make the new livery for the redbull but its not posseble. the rebull_main_paint_d has all the parts in a little box in the right corner: https://gyazo.com/3994b74ca9feb61bab07bf64e940b5f0 I hope you can make a fix. if you need more info hit me up!
the UV map is made by Codemasters and simply put on to the 3D models in this mod and it can not be changed (specifically it can't be changed in-game)

I want to use this models for keyshot but I dont know how to assign textures correctly, I dont have half of a textures that I need and also some of them assigning incorrectly
can you please make a tutorial about using this models in keyshot?

I want to use this models for keyshot but I dont know how to assign textures correctly, I dont have half of a textures that I need and also some of them assigning incorrectly
can you please make a tutorial about using this models in keyshot?
Fist you need to extract all main texture like the paint, decal, details etc and 1 car number. open them in photoshop then save it as a png file. Ill try to make a tutorial if i have extra time in the meantime i recommend to watch keyshot'syoutube channel they have massive webinars that i watch to actually learn how to use it.

I cant normaly apply textures in keyshot, can you help me?
I've fixed my previous UV-problem but this is the best result I can get
upload_2019-3-16_5-36-36.png

and please tell me which texture from slick_diffuse and sidewall_medium textarrays I should use to apply them?
decals alpha-background is grey and grey tyres...

Last edited:
I cant normaly apply textures in keyshot, can you help me?
I've fixed my previous UV-problem but this is the best result I can get
View attachment 296764
and please tell me which texture from slick_diffuse and sidewall_medium textarrays I should use to apply them?
decals alpha-background is grey and grey tyres...

for decal texture or textures with transparency check "use diffuse alpha" in properties in the material tab.
image 1.png

image 2.png

for the tyre i recommend to use keyshot default tire textire as its better than the one in the game.

To make the car shine adjust the specular in the material properties. white makes it reflective and black will be matte. I think a tutorial will help to explain it a bit.. Ill try to make one this weekend.

To make the car shine adjust the specular in the material properties. white makes it reflective and black will be matte. I think a tutorial will help to explain it a bit.. Ill try to make one this weekend.
thanks
also Im having a problem: after render with alpha-channel the decals background is transparent :(
upload_2019-3-18_3-2-34.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back