Misc F1 2018 3D Models for Photoshop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PS version is CS6, I have that thing on every model
gfhfghf.png
gfhfghff.png

is it seeing both the paint and the decals at the same time? yes it is possible all you have to do is create an opacity texture on the decals once youre done with editing the decal texture. then you need to rescale it to fit perfectly. I dont really use photoshop to view a complete image of the livery so i prefer to us keyshot for this.

I'm so disappointed that Codemasters has added a FOM car definitely in order to allow us to create our own team and perhaps with the choice of style and colors of the livery, as in DIRT 4 or GRID for example, but they did not do it and did not add this option in the final game ... WHY ????? on the other hand they did it for the IOS version of the game ... What a shame !!!!!!!

By the way, very nice work as usual!!!!!!

I'm so disappointed that Codemasters has added a FOM car definitely in order to allow us to create our own team and perhaps with the choice of style and colors of the livery, as in DIRT 4 or GRID for example, but they did not do it and did not add this option in the final game ... WHY ????? on the other hand they did it for the IOS version of the game ... What a shame !!!!!!!

By the way, very nice work as usual!!!!!!

They might add it hopefully next year. I think the custom car design on the f1 mobile game is testing if its possible to implement. We can only wish they put it on next year's game.

Thanks man, I'm not expecting any upcoming patch from codie anytime soon so it will be the final version of the 3d models.
Cheers!!

Hi,

I am trying to use Keyshot (version 7.2), but when opening the files I have this error when loading the textures (it is in Spanish, although the message says that it can´t load any texture)
The car looks white and I don´t know what to do. It is the first time that I use this software.
upload_2018-12-3_0-48-48.png

upload_2018-12-3_0-49-16.png

Thanks in advance and regards

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-3_0-46-57.png
    upload_2018-12-3_0-46-57.png
    41 KB · Views: 375
Hi,

I am trying to use Keyshot (version 7.2), but when opening the files I have this error when loading the textures (it is in Spanish, although the message says that it can´t load any texture)
The car looks white and I don´t know what to do. It is the first time that I use this software.
View attachment 280314
View attachment 280315
Thanks in advance and regards

hello mate, its trying to load the texture from the default source which is my harddrive thats why you are getting that error. You need to manually place the texture on the 3d model. It's white because it doesn't have any texture yet. and for thew texture you need to save it to png as keyshot does not read the latest inteldds format. If you have more question just message me here.
Cheers!!!

hello mate, its trying to load the texture from the default source which is my harddrive thats why you are getting that error. You need to manually place the texture on the 3d model. It's white because it doesn't have any texture yet. and for thew texture you need to save it to png as keyshot does not read the latest inteldds format. If you have more question just message me here.
Cheers!!!
Thanks for your help! This program will be useful for my next project.
Regards!

Cheers!!!
Where can I find these textures? Need to export them in PS, save as an image?
Regards

you can extract the textures from the f1 2018 cars erp using EGO ERP archiver. Once extracted import them to ps and save it as a png.
I do not have F1 2018. Recently I played in F1 2014 ;-)
I have never used EGO ERP. Keyshot for the first time. Always PS.
I need these models for graphics for the RK fan club.
I only have your files for PS and Keyshot. I will open in PS and save each texture separately as a png file.

annotation-2018-12-13-182645-jpg.281393

Go to the decal properties, scroll down and check the "Use Diffuse Map Alpha" to make the background transparent
Thank you very much!
I did not have a set: type-advanced
now I have but ...,
at the number of such a strange thing.
Pzj60D.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No