Misc F1 2018 3D Models for Photoshop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tengo una duda al descargar estos archivos podre modificar el color base de los autos?
Como un ejemplo poner el mercedes azul blanco cualquier color?
Agradecería su ayuda con mi duda.

Hello, I come to you because I have a big problem that I don't understand at all. When I edit the "decal" file of any car, it work perfeclty in photoshop, editing the alpha channel correctly, it looks fine in erp archiver, but in the game it's just way off with all the car being white... And it does that on every car with the "decal" file (with other file like paint, wheel it work perfeclty fine). I litteraly don't know what I'm doing wrong, can you help me please ?

Attachments

• haas in photo.png
    haas in photo.png
    211 KB · Views: 244
  • haas in photo alpha.png
    haas in photo alpha.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 297
  • haas in erp.png
    haas in erp.png
    170 KB · Views: 266
  • 20180917215516_1.jpg
    20180917215516_1.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 219
Hello, I come to you because I have a big problem that I don't understand at all. When I edit the "decal" file of any car, it work perfeclty in photoshop, editing the alpha channel correctly, it looks fine in erp archiver, but in the game it's just way off with all the car being white... And it does that on every car with the "decal" file (with other file like paint, wheel it work perfeclty fine). I litteraly don't know what I'm doing wrong, can you help me please ?
put a black background on it in photoshop before saving

Tengo una pregunta al descargar estos archivos, ¿puedo modificar el color base de los autos?
Como un color para poner el Mercedes azul de cualquier color?
Agradecería tu ayuda con mi duda.

I have a question when downloading these files can I modify the base color of the cars?
As a color to put the blue Mercedes of any color?
I would appreciate your help with my doubt.

Hey i'm back with another question. I was actually curious as to how you get the textures onto the 3d models in Keyshot, been having alot of trouble trying to get them on the Renault and I do not know as to why that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back