Misc F1 2018 3D Models for Photoshop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 3D Models for Photoshop - f1 2018 cars 3d model for mod editing

View attachment 269289
Finally, I finished all the 2018 3d models for photoshop. This 3D models are updated to patch 1.06 so new mclaren nose and ferrari mirror mount. The format is basically the same from my f1 2017 3d models with both the paint and the decal texture are included in one 3d model. This is not a mod but a tool in creating texture for the 2018 cars.

------- Whats inside ------

- F1 2018 cars 3d models for photoshop
- default texture are...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. Thanks for doing this. But i have a problem, when i try do edit any file (for example, main_paint.d), i have this problem. I can´t see the changes that i done, only this texture. Thanks in advance and regards

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    422.1 KB · Views: 983
I was wondering how I'd be able to see both the decals and the edited paint on the chassis at the same time. Feel like its an obvious answer but i can't seem to find a solution anywhere

Hi. Thanks for doing this. But i have a problem, when i try do edit any file (for example, main_paint.d), i have this problem. I can´t see the changes that i done, only this texture. Thanks in advance and regards
hmm. thats weird does it happens on all the texture?

I was wondering how I'd be able to see both the decals and the edited paint on the chassis at the same time. Feel like its an obvious answer but i can't seem to find a solution anywhere
you can actually but it will not be pretty, you have to rescale the decal mesh and also set the opacity.

Well I have the same problem as the 1st guy but if i can paint it in 2D it doesn't matter, especially cuz i used to do it when i played rFactor a lot. BTW. You wrote it down that how we save things out is the same as 2017, but idk how it works. Can you write it for me pls? (Ik how to render DDS files if i need this to be imported via ERP Manager. Is this the way?)

hello mate, for saving the dds files you need intel plugin for photoshop to save it on the correct format. im at work right now but ill send you instruction once im home and access my pc.

Well I have the same problem as the 1st guy but if i can paint it in 2D it doesn't matter, especially cuz i used to do it when i played rFactor a lot. BTW. You wrote it down that how we save things out is the same as 2017, but idk how it works. Can you write it for me pls? (Ik how to render DDS files if i need this to be imported via ERP Manager. Is this the way?)

what i mean with that is both the decal and the paint file on one 3d model in photoshop. if you are having problem painting directly on the 3d model razterize first the texture you want to edit or create a new layer.

few questions:
Which layer contains the HALO?
Which layer contains the mirror "house" what can be seen from outside?
Which layer containts the front wing?
Which layer contains the rear wing?

In that case can you help me with exact layer name? I put a picture about paint and decal layers and a picture where i tag the positions i cant find. Thanks.
View attachment 269755 View attachment 269756 View attachment 269757
you can see on the wireframe the bottom right on the paint, that's where most of the spots are. The front wing doesn't have a paintable material as it is a pure carbon fibre texture which is done separate from the paint and isn't really editable

you can see on the wireframe the bottom right on the paint, that's where most of the spots are. The front wing doesn't have a paintable material as it is a pure carbon fibre texture which is done separate from the paint and isn't really editable
What about the side of the front wing, where the sponsor actually is? :o

Thanks for sharing these, I actually was wondering if it was possible to render out an image from the template with the decals and paint showing to use in a graphic for an online f1 league i'm in.

great mod man i was wondering if you could help with a problem when ever i go to edit the car the 3d model turns to this, and i cant see what the livery will look like on the car.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    824.3 KB · Views: 565
Thanks for sharing these, I actually was wondering if it was possible to render out an image from the template with the decals and paint showing to use in a graphic for an online f1 league i'm in.
hello mate, with photoshop its is but it requires a lot of work woth rescaling the 3d mesh and alos editing opacity. Im using keyshot for rendering and i will be uploading an obj files of the car for keyshot in an update in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%