F1 2017 WIP Thread

My idea on how could Williams look next year after martini departs
q0agQcs.png

Q5zwfjN.png

I LOVE THIS :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread, but I need some help with the sfc maps for the Merc livery I've been working on:
wiUWa03.png

BkrK6rP.png

I wanted to make the Merc logo & designs pop out more but the base body seems too glossy. It drowns out the details in broad daylight:
xMR17J5.png

Ew.

What I wanted it to look like (2016 version; different lighting but same principle):
Bk8QI6T.png

I used the same rgb & sfc colors on both cars, with very different results.
What colors should I use to make the gray body less glossy?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread, but I need some help with the sfc maps for the Merc livery I've been working on:
wiUWa03.png

BkrK6rP.png

I wanted to make the Merc logo & designs pop out more but the base body seems too glossy. It drowns out the details in broad daylight:
xMR17J5.png

Ew.

What I wanted it to look like (2016 version; different lighting but same principle):
Bk8QI6T.png

I used the same rgb & sfc colors on both cars, with very different results.
What colors should I use to make the gray body less glossy?

So the light blue color in the mercedes_paint_s has a high reflection which of course you know from your results. Take a look at my spec color index and replace the light blue color with a color towards the left (the greens).

Spec Color Index.jpg

Just a question, are you guys working on a 2019 mod for F1 2018 ? As we already have almost the full line-up :thumbsup:
I could help you with some stuff if there's a crew created to make it ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back