F1 2017 F1 2017 Update 1.11 Released On Console and PC

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2017 Updated.jpg

Formula One 2017 has been updated! Codemasters release new build across both console and PC versions of the title.

The new patch is the first major update to the title since the October "livery" update released by Codemasters, and as such looks to address some of the more noticeable issues with the title currently causing players issues with the game. Fixes for irritating crash issues under certain scenarios and early pass attempts at rectifying a known 'team mate bug' are the main talking points of an update that doesn't add any specific new features or content.

Build 1.11 Update
  • McLaren performance update in order to negate the effects of the “team-mate bug” in Career mode.
  • A frequent network crash
  • Crash when entering Multiplayer having played Time Trial.
  • Crash when re-entering Multiplayer after having disconnected via Ethernet.
  • Crash when loading into a post-race career hub with a specific save game.

As an additional note Codemasters have advised the "team mate bug" is still being actively looked at by the studio. The issue is particularly noticeable with the McLaren Honda team, where Codemasters have updated "McLaren’s overall performance, and changes the way your team mate at McLaren handles upgrades".

Formula One 2017 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

For more news, community chat and some pretty awesome online racing action, check out the links below;

F1 2017 Sub Forum
F1 2017 Racing Clubs and Leagues
F1 2017 Modding Forum
F1 2017 Community Car Setup Forum

How are you finding the support from Codemasters since release? What do you think of the new update? Let us know in the comments section below!

LOL patch 11 now and still the game is not fixed. If I would work like this my company would have fired me latest on patch 3!!! What a shame CM!!!!!!

That's a fair enough comment but at least they are seen to be doing something about it.

When you think about all the other driving sims we play on pc. Every one of them has had at least six or seven bug updates over the course of a year. Admittedly it usually includes games changes as well. I'm just saying it's nothing out of the ordinary these days :)

I am an older generation coming from days where there was no patch at all needed. Unfortunately you are right: It is common nowadays. I understand the higher complexity but why not release the game 3-4 weeks later, almost completed at least. But they still work on it, that is good.

I wish they would fix the caution flag overtakes by the A.I that don't allow me to repass to my rightful position.
Also along the same lines for penalizing when I don't close up in time when I'm well behind because of a pit stop.

Please CM, have a look at these issues.

There has been an xbox specific patch released. 1.12

From CM site:
Hi all,

There's a new patch heading to Xbox One at approximately 1pm GMT today (04/01/2018), in order to fix issues regarding crashes on Xbox One. This is now live. You can find the patch notes here:

· Fixed a consistent crash for some users on Xbox One seen in various game modes.

link

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing