F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love this mod, but after 4.0 China also has ultra soft tyre? Why only Australia and Russia and others should have ultra soft, not China, please fix, thanks

Hi mate great work you are codemasters editor right ? aha
i have a question can you explain me how you modify the tyre compound for melbourne ? (i think you have modified tyre.erp in shared folders but what line ? )
thank's
sorry for my english i'm french
Hehe I'm not codemasters editor unfortunately. Maybe, if they watch this site and this mod, they will send me offer hehe.:D

Anyway, I spend a lot of time for real tyre selection (only visualy because on display will shows you red SS icon for US). But actually, I need to edit only 3 files. It's not hard but you need to be careful. Right now I cannot tell you which files I edit (I'm going to sleep lol), but remind me to tell you that tomorrow.:)

I understand, but you did not put the tyre.erp fike in the normal folder, it is only in the softer folder
Because you have that file in your game. It's original file. So, for normal tyre selection use original tyres.erp, and for softer tyre selection use my tyres.erp. Yeah, I see this is very complicated and I will try to make easier way for it.

Because you have that file in your game. It's original file. So, for normal tyre selection use original tyres.erp, and for softer tyre selection use my tyres.erp. Yeah, I see this is very complicated and I will try to make easier way for it.

Wait a second. If he should use the original file for normal tyre selection he will lost your tire wear and grip adjustments for the Realistic performance tires.

Wait a second. If he should use the original file for normal tyre selection he will lost your tire wear and grip adjustments for the Realistic performance tires.
He will not lost any file. You have my "F1 2017 R.C.P vX" folder where you will always have original files of this mod. So, I don't see problem with this. I know this is very hard to do for those who aren't modder, but I will continue to work on this to make it easier.;)

Does that means the DRS effect is much more stronger now ? If so, it should be possible to eliminate the DRS-Effect completely, too. Right ?.

I hate DRS ;-).
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-wip-thread.124755/page-16#post-2392703
This link will give you answer. ;)

Last edited:
Hehe I'm not codemasters editor unfortunately. Maybe, if they watch this site and this mod, they will send me offer hehe.:D

Anyway, I spend a lot of time for real tyre selection (only visualy because on display will shows you red SS icon for US). But actually, I need to edit only 3 files. It's not hard but you need to be careful. Right now I cannot tell you which files I edit (I'm going to sleep lol), but remind me to tell you that tomorrow.:)
So you modify which file ? I m in my 4 season and i would like to change tyre compound for each track...
And last question,can we modify database like in f1 2014 ? Beacause it will be 6 month the game are released and we cannot modify the game competely...codemasters made a great job to limit modding.... --'

So you modify which file ? I m in my 4 season and i would like to change tyre compound for each track...
And last question,can we modify database like in f1 2014 ? Beacause it will be 6 month the game are released and we cannot modify the game competely...codemasters made a great job to limit modding.... --'
Codemaster did good job with limitations in modding since 2015 to be honest. I'm not sure about databases but probably not. Tyre selection, part of this mod, isn't finished yet so I don't want to expose anything right now. Sorry.

He will not lost any file. You have my "F1 2017 R.C.P vX" folder where you will always have original files of this mod. So, I don't see problem with this. I know this is very hard to do for those who aren't modder, but I will continue to work on this to make it easier.;)

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2016-wip-thread.124755/page-16#post-2392703
This link will give you answer. ;)
Can you please upload the original game file called tyres.erp from the shared folder in f1 2016, I did not make a backup please, thanks

The database is in a serialised format meaning the contents can't be edited or simply put we can't change it

I have a problem, for some reason, the supersoft tyres became the ultrasoft tyres in game and the soft tyres became the supersofts. Can you tell me what to do fix this problem. Thank you very much
Hey man. Did you watched Australian GP? If yes, then you probably know there was US,SS and S for available tyres. Read "What's new??" in update 4.0 and then you will know what's going on here. It's not bug, fortunately haha.:D

Amazing mod! But I'm asking you on how to change the performance of AI as the cars. I want to make Renault strong and Jolyon Palmer the best driver, just saying. Can you tell me on how to that? I don't really want 2017 car peformance but I want to know on how to change the parameters for team and AI! Thanks!!

Amazing mod! But I'm asking you on how to change the performance of AI as the cars. I want to make Renault strong and Jolyon Palmer the best driver, just saying. Can you tell me on how to that? I don't really want 2017 car peformance but I want to know on how to change the parameters for team and AI! Thanks!!
Sad news mate. We aren't able to edit AI for drivers so Palmer cannot become best F1 driver right now. But we can edit AI for teams. My suggestion is that you should ask @CW for team AI as he made equal mod.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%