F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
yeah. have you looked at the possibility of making engine failures etc for the player and not just ai? I know you can wreck the engine by not switching gears for a 50% race but is it possible to make that happen sometimes like randomly :D
Actually, I'm 100% sure that is possible. And I think that I know what I need to edit, but I need to try it. I don't know if you maybe watched AARAVA's season with RedBull in Hungary. Then he get engine failure and after 2 laps he was forced to retire. But, as I said in my update 2.0, I will definitely try to do it:).

Actually, I'm 100% sure that is possible. And I think that I know what I need to edit, but I need to try it. I don't know if you maybe watched AARAVA's season with RedBull in Hungary. Then he get engine failure and after 2 laps he was forced to retire. But, as I said in my update 2.0, I will definitely try to do it:).
I watch Aarava but I never take it as real His retirements are pretty much always scripted so he probably made it in some way.
I have only seen one real engine failure. In Tiamatmarduk's crashes reaction there was one so that would hint that there is some sort of value that affects those though

do you think we will get career-compatible version soon? love to drive it with 2017 skins on. :sneaky:
Unfortunately I don't think so. I need to edit every track line for AI. Right now, I only edit Melbourne (90% done actually). The good news is that I don't need to edit track lines for wet weather (at least not for each track). So yea, I will try my best to finish it as soon as possible.:(

Unfortunately I don't think so. I need to edit every track line for AI. Right now, I only edit Melbourne (90% done actually). The good news is that I don't need to edit track lines for wet weather (at least not for each track). So yea, I will try my best to finish it as soon as possible.:(
that is a shame.

that is a shame.
Maybe I could do "demo career" version where will be firts 5-6 tracks of the season. The biggest problem between AI and car performances is this: if I need/want to slow down every car for let's say a half a second, then I also need to edit AI line for each track. Yea, Codemasters did a good job about this.

20170302225626_1.jpg 20170302225635_1.jpg
Did a 25% race with the latest version, the AI is pretty good. Not perfect for me as I did it with master and was faster but it was good. Fuel burn is still a tad high at least compared to the original game. Would be cool to see some different team orders too but a realistic one will be nice too :)

View attachment 176962 View attachment 176963
Did a 25% race with the latest version, the AI is pretty good. Not perfect for me as I did it with master and was faster but it was good. Fuel burn is still a tad high at least compared to the original game. Would be cool to see some different team orders too but a realistic one will be nice too :)
Thanks for the feedback. As I can se, you drove for RB. I did some little changes on fuel burn and for me it was ok (in ferrari, also 25% in mel). But, this may be because RB have more drag than ferrari and then RB uses more throttle in one lap and automatically loses/burn more fuel than ferrari. Never mind, I will look into it when I finish this new relationship in speed between teams. About AI, do not panic. As @CW find that AI of each team is changeable, there will be many ways to personalize your AI.;)

Just thought I post this in here as I have been testing this mod out and did a stream on this just now. I have to say I'm impressed. I did this in GP mode on the standard bassline setup. I have got subscribers involved with this so more feedback are coming your way on this mate :)

Just thought I post this in here as I have been testing this mod out and did a stream on this just now. I have to say I'm impressed. I did this in GP mode on the standard bassline setup. I have got subscribers involved with this so more feedback are coming your way on this mate :)

Cool! You really butchered my name pronunciation though :D I'll try to update the Sauber to be a bit better, not very happy with that one.

I remember you said something about "why can't the flags be changed". It's because we can't access a database file/wherever the nationalities are, we can only access a language file which allows us to change names and such but not nationalities and attributes.

Wow man! Thank you so much for showing this mod!:) I really appreciate your help in this. First, when I login here tonight, I couldn't believe that you replied to my mod. I was shocked, really haha.:D But, about future of this mod, I can tell you that I will finish this mod. Also, I started with realistic (partly because Barcelona's testings are never 100% true about it) relationship between teams. Actually, I'm very close to finish it (only 4 cars for edit). But, I'm also little busy about school (yea, I go to high school ;)). But never mind, I will try edit it before you launch your new video on Monday.
And again, thank you!:)

P.S. If I find some time, I will also add new AI
for Bahrain, China and Russia in my upcoming update.:)

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

New team order! Little change on AI for Australia, and on tyres also!

• New team order (see screenshots!)
  • AI is little faster in Melbourne
  • New Inters and Wets now should have more grip
So guys, I present you more realistic relationship between teams! It is based on first winter test in Barcelona.
Team order:

• Mercedes, Ferrari and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance with a new update entry:

AI for new tracks and much more!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHAT'S NEW??

version 3.1:
  • AI for Bahrain, China and Russia
  • Less tyre wear (around 2% to 4% per lap) - work only on 50% and 100% race distance
  • Less drag (for about 2-3 kph) for Ferrari, Haas, Mercedes, McLaren and Toro Rosso
  • New system for disqualification Manor
  • New gear ratio and fuel burn (only for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Correct is:
Tier 1: Mercedes - Williams - Ferrari - RedBull
Tier 2: Renault - Toro Rosso - Force India
Tier 3: Sauber - McLaren - Hass

Nice Work!
Yep I know. I will again update team order to be more like in real life. But unfortunately until Melbourne, we can only imagine who will be the fastest car on track. Anyway, thank you for your feedback and suggestion, I will look into it, at least to make Williams more faster as they should be. :)

China, Russia and Spain have still problems with safety car/VSC. I reccomend to make a cars little bit closer to top 3 teams, its to much 2 sec away after 1 lap. But its really good mod and i love it to drive with it :)

China, Russia and Spain have still problems with safety car/VSC. I reccomend to make a cars little bit closer to top 3 teams, its to much 2 sec away after 1 lap. But its really good mod and i love it to drive with it :)
Unfortunately there is no other way to remove Manor from game. I will continue to work with it. But in my opinion, it's better to get SC/VSC than yellow flags on start of the race. Then you aren't able to overtake as AI also (you will get illegal overtake warning). Anyway thank you for advice and feedback too! :)

Unfortunately there is no other way to remove Manor from game. I will continue to work with it. But in my opinion, it's better to get SC/VSC than yellow flags on start of the race. Then you aren't able to overtake as AI also (you will get illegal overtake warning). Anyway thank you for advice and feedback too! :)
Maybe do a version when manor be in game (no disq), somethink like a sauber

Yep I know. I will again update team order to be more like in real life. But unfortunately until Melbourne, we can only imagine who will be the fastest car on track. Anyway, thank you for your feedback and suggestion, I will look into it, at least to make Williams more faster as they should be. :)
I wouldn't look too much into the timings of Williams - apparently they are running with low fuel (http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/williams-barcelona-test-top-leistung-11844728.html)
But then again they could be bluffing so who knows

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back