F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance

Misc F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance 4.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Karlito submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance - F1 2016 mod

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS MOD??

This mod (for now) isn't for example 2017 career mode or sth like that! You get the Ferrari SF16-H with all rules for 2017 season (For now I only edit aero for front and rear wing,...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Instead of just memorizing my laptimes I thought I'd record the laps if you want to take a close look. (ignore the wrong sfc file I have on for the ferrari, was too lazy to fix that :D) (let's also hope these don't get taken down because I had spotify running on the background)
I play with
xbox one controller (some advanced settings messed around with)
assists (no breaking or steering obviously but I had others on for that)
PC (obviously) a Windows 10 PC with decent specs (enough to run the game at pretty much max settings at about 59 fps))

I did a 1.21.728 on one try and 1.21.284 on the second vid. I did a better time but not sure which recording it is so I just have a screenshot of that.

20170223194136_1.jpg

Also I intentionally invalidated all my lap times to make sure I don't get banned for cheating :)

Instead of just memorizing my laptimes I thought I'd record the laps if you want to take a close look. (ignore the wrong sfc file I have on for the ferrari, was too lazy to fix that :D) (let's also hope these don't get taken down because I had spotify running on the background)
I play with
xbox one controller (some advanced settings messed around with)
assists (no breaking or steering obviously but I had others on for that)
PC (obviously) a Windows 10 PC with decent specs (enough to run the game at pretty much max settings at about 59 fps))

I did a 1.21.728 on one try and 1.21.284 on the second vid. I did a better time but not sure which recording it is so I just have a screenshot of that.

View attachment 174876

Also I intentionally invalidated all my lap times to make sure I don't get banned for cheating :)
Thank you man! I'm glad you like it! Look for new update which will be out today evening. I will tell you only this: you will go under 1:20 without any problem!!:);)

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance (Beta testing - Ferrari) with a new update entry:

Aero, drag and better tyres!

• Increased drag for front and rear wing
  • Increased aerodynamics
  • Added a new tyres:US and S
  • Increase tyre grip for all three softest compounds
So guys, this is first update for beta testing. The Ferrari should be so much slower on straight and so much faster in corners. Try it now!:)
Also, you are now able to drive all circuits in TT because now you have all three...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice! I'll try to get some friends to give you feedback but maybe you should try to ask a YouTuber for some help. Ask someone like Aarava or AlexZafro or Tiamatmarduk on twitter to try and get people to help you test these. Maybe also set up an easier feedback route like a google docks or even a chat like discord or slack so people could quickly give you lap times or other feedback.

Nice! I'll try to get some friends to give you feedback but maybe you should try to ask a YouTuber for some help. Ask someone like Aarava or AlexZafro or Tiamatmarduk on twitter to try and get people to help you test these. Maybe also set up an easier feedback route like a google docks or even a chat like discord or slack so people could quickly give you lap times or other feedback.
Thank you man! I will try.

hello
How do you open the files
Hi! XML? Read the ReadME in download. But It's very easy. You need to have EEA (Ego Erp Archiver) program which allows you to open some erp file. When you open EEA and open for example ferrari.erp, you will see that xml file. And just export it. Write if you still have some problems;)!

Karlito updated F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance (Beta testing - Ferrari) with a new update entry:

Little update for aerodynamics!

• Aero has been reduced.
Reason is that the car was too fast on some tracks. Also, I found bug in Bahrain where game always crashes after turn 1 and now it should be okay.

Did you see my post in WIP? If you didn't, I recommended to check out it. LINK:...

Little update for aerodynamics!

• Aero has been reduced.
Reason is that the car was too fast on some tracks. Also, I found bug in Bahrain where game always crashes after turn 1 and now it should be okay.

Did you see my post in WIP? If you didn't, I recommended to check out it. LINK:...

This is based on the original version (haven't had the chance to try out a new version yet) the fuel consumption is really high.
I had +1,6laps at the start of a lap, put it on rich mix and it spent about 0,9 laps of it. Standard mix also spends more than 0 (+/- fuel) about 0,6 per lap (rich was about 0,9 per lap)

This is based on the original version (haven't had the chance to try out a new version yet) the fuel consumption is really high.
I had +1,6laps at the start of a lap, put it on rich mix and it spent about 0,9 laps of it. Standard mix also spends more than 0 (+/- fuel) about 0,6 per lap (rich was about 0,9 per lap)
Ok good. Thank you for your feedback.:) Yea, I need to edit fuel as other things. But it will be out next week when season testing starts.

Managed to hit a 1.16.4 around spain with your mod in the Ferrari. Really fun to drive, and the performance seems to be really good too, although I think it might be a second ish too quick.
20170227115728_1.jpg

I'm guessing all teams are "sand bagging" pretty hard. So don't base too much on the test for your running order and times
Yep I know. I will use some informations from testing about topspeed, sector times, tyre wear... and try to copy it into the game. But yea as you say this before, no one will not push as hard as they actually can.

Yep I know. I will use some informations from testing about topspeed, sector times, tyre wear... and try to copy it into the game. But yea as you say this before, no one will not push as hard as they actually can.
yeah. have you looked at the possibility of making engine failures etc for the player and not just ai? I know you can wreck the engine by not switching gears for a 50% race but is it possible to make that happen sometimes like randomly :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 136 13.9%