F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

This is especially directed to Kris (Krisdix). Is it possible to make a Career Helmet Pack for F1 2017 which is simply a paste installation! I tried my hand at modding my career helmet using the tutorial but am just horrible at all this... I know it must be irritating to keep getting requests like this but it would be amazing if you could make a Custom designed career helmet pack or even individual helmets for Mer, Fer, Red, McL etc. which are easy to install! Thanks so much Kris and keet it up!

This is especially directed to Kris (Krisdix). Is it possible to make a Career Helmet Pack for F1 2017 which is simply a paste installation! I tried my hand at modding my career helmet using the tutorial but am just horrible at all this... I know it must be irritating to keep getting requests like this but it would be amazing if you could make a Custom designed career helmet pack or even individual helmets for Mer, Fer, Red, McL etc. which are easy to install! Thanks so much Kris and keet it up!
Paste installation of incardriver.erp should always be avoided unless you are doing a complete season mod where you mod everything in the file

can somebody make a helmet for me ??
Nationality: Dutch
Number: 21
short name: MAX
inspiration: 2016 manor colors
Sponsors: samsung, adidas

a big thanks to the person who can make this for me!!!!

I would absolutely LOVE a livery of the 1998 McLaren Mercedes MP4-13 where the drivers had their name on the sides. I would love it for me to have it for myself to use in career mode as a replacement for the Petronas team and if anyone would be an awesomesauce hero could you make the livery with the 'original' West sponsoring and My own personal name which is Aron.

Many many many thanks in advance!!

Greetings,

Aron

Hi, is there someone who can create helmet and car skin for me
i also need few sponsors for my career with friends
so is it possible to add for sponsors:

Sky Cola
Teufel
LG
Camel

and if you want some else

I am not good with skins so that's why I ask

It doesn't matter which color it is but i would love to see sky blue

thank you :)

for those who are requesting for an RS18 on the original renault chassis specialy those who om me. here is what it looks like. This is my recent attempt. As you can see, there are some small bits of yellows that can be annoying to look at. The renault uv mapping is not that bad but not suited for the rs18 paint. but i would still like to know the opinions of those who wants it.
F1_2017_photo_20180515_203536.jpg

F1_2017_photo_20180515_203518.jpg

F1_2017_photo_20180515_203438.jpg

cheers!!

for those who are requesting for an RS18 on the original renault chassis specialy those who om me. here is what it looks like. This is my recent attempt. As you can see, there are some small bits of yellows that can be annoying to look at. The renault uv mapping is not that bad but not suited for the rs18 paint. but i would still like to know the opinions of those who wants it.
View attachment 252121
View attachment 252122
View attachment 252123
cheers!!
Fantastic work :) maybe numbers looks a bit weird, but overally its really great.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back