F1 2017 Mod (English & German)

Misc F1 2017 Mod (English & German) 2.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Der Mod ist ganz nett,nur sind die Flaggen und Gesichter die falschen bei den Fahrern. Jetzt noch die restlichen Skins der Autos rein und die Flaggen richtig zu geordnet dann wird es ein super mod.^^
Die Flaggen kann man nicht ändern und bei den Gesichtern solltest du nochmal genauer hinschauen :)

Hello, can I please get some advice? I did just what you did, moving the rar files into the F1 2016 files but nothing at all changes when I open Steam again and the game, all the same. But once I go to Steam and check integrity of files it tells me about the lost files and download them again. So the files got changed but nothing changed on the game... What am I missing? Thank you!

Hello, can I please get some advice? I did just what you did, moving the rar files into the F1 2016 files but nothing at all changes when I open Steam again and the game, all the same. But once I go to Steam and check integrity of files it tells me about the lost files and download them again. So the files got changed but nothing changed on the game... What am I missing? Thank you!

So now they skins are working but the drivers havent changed teams xd

25064681vk.jpg

is that able to add the real TV HUD? It looks awesome and make great atmosphere , but is it posssible to do something like that?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back