F1 2017 F1 2017 Gas Issues

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok, I bought game, tried it out, ran a few races in Grand Prix Mode and ran out of fuel. Ok, before I deleate this game, am I able to put in enough fuel for the race? Kind of a bummer when your leading and you run out on the last turn. I know you can do it in Career Mode, but it seems like you should be able to at least finish a race.

Last edited:
I didn't know there was a limit on asking questions or complaining. You don't have to read it or answer. I hope you can live with it.
You encounter a problem, but you get mad about it, there is a fuel mixer, drive all along the race on mix 2.... you will never finish the race, put your car on mix 1 when you arent fighting for a position and kept an eyes on the gap you have +1 lap you are safe.... below that you must run mix 1 to increase your gap

like on the video the guy have +4 lap, he can litterally do few lap on mix 3

Last edited:
You encounter a problem, but you get mad about it, there is a fuel mixer, drive all along the race on mix 2.... you will never finish the race, put your car on mix 1 when you arent fighting for a position and kept an eyes on the gap you have +1 lap you are safe.... below that you must run mix 1 to increase your gap

like on the video the guy have +4 lap, he can litterally do few lap on mix 3
I have yet to find the fuel color guages as he shows. I don't run Career mode.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%