Misc F1 2017 | F1 2018 Performance [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zieonn submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 | F1 2018 Performance - F1 2018 Performance Based on Season so Far

Pecking Order

Overall Performance (Qualifying | Grand Prix Mode | Based on AI | Melourne | 110 AI)

1. Ferrari - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:21:548​
  2. Mercedes - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:22:165​
  3. Red Bull Racing - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:22:465
  4. Renault - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:22:682
  5. Haas - Fastest lap...

Read more about this resource...

Reason Toro Rosso is rated above Williams is not because of lap times it is because the AI for that team is way more consistent in Quali and in Race.

For example Williams could have a 15'th place quali for best lap and then a 20'th for their second driver.

Toro Rosso usually (for me) are around 17 and 18 (A one two type of thing but in last place pretty much) and if not 17 and 18 they will be either higher or lower depending on the track that better suites their car.

IMPORTANT
If you get crashing it is because of the Grid Girls mod, if you want to fix it you will need to Re-Verify game cache and then re-apply just my mod and not the Grid Girls one.

The crashing is not because the Grid Girls mod is bad or anything its just that they dont "talk" well together, I guess you can say.

Dear Zieonn, congratulations on the beautiful work; which file, exactly, is the performance of the engines and positions on the grid !? I downloaded everyone, but I just need the performance. Could you please indicate the specific PERFORMANCE file name, please? thank you friend!

Dear Zieonn, congratulations on the beautiful work; which file, exactly, is the performance of the engines and positions on the grid !? I downloaded everyone, but I just need the performance. Could you please indicate the specific PERFORMANCE file name, please? thank you friend!

You talking about the performance file I edited or the performance file that contains the place of people on the grid (ex The laptimes/positions of the AI after Quali)?

If its the performance of the files I edited it is located (in main directory) here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2017\asset_groups\f1_2017_vehicle_package\teams

And in the ZIP file it is located here F1 2017 Engine Performance + McLaren Chassis/asset_groups\f1_2017_vehicle_package\teams

Now if you are talking about Quali Performance I got that it is (Based on Melbourne | Qualifying | 110 AI Difficulty)

1. Ferrari - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:21:548
  2. Mercedes - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:22:165
  3. Red Bull Racing - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:22:465
  4. Renault - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:22:682
  5. Haas - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:23:032
  6. McLaren - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:23:081
  7. Force India - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:23:465
  8. Toro Rosso - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:24:346 | Most Consistent with lower lap times but thats why this team is above the ones below
  9. Sauber - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:23:881 (Me) | 1:24:710 (AI)
  10. Williams - Fastest lap | Quali | 1:24:075 | Less Consistant than Toro Rosso thats why Williams is lower

For Engine Specs it is as follows

1. Mercedes
  2. Williams
  3. Force India
  4. Ferrari
  5. Haas
  6. Sauber
  7. Renault
  8. Red Bull
  9. McLaren
  10. Toro Rosso

For Aero it is as follows

1. Ferrari
  2. Red Bull
  3. Mercedes
  4. Renault
  5. Haas
  6. McLaren
  7. Toro Rosso
  8. Force India
  9. Williams
  10. Sauber

For Chassis it is as follows

1. Red Bull
  2. Mercedes
  3. McLaren
  4. Ferrari
  5. Renault
  6. Haas
  7. Force India
  8. Toro Rosso
  9. Williams
  10. Sauber
(I may change the Chassis performance at the end of this coming up Grand Prix depends on what I see though)

Last edited:
You talking about the performance file I edited or the performance file that contains the place of people on the grid (ex The laptimes/positions of the AI after Quali)?
I'm talking about the "Overall Performance" file (for Qualyfing and Grand Prix); so I understand it's in the "Team" folder of your file (F1 2018 Engine Performance.zip \ F1 2017 Engine Performance + McLaren Chassis \ asset_groups \ f1_2017_vehicle_package \ teams);
Right? Thank you!

I'm talking about the "Overall Performance" file (for Qualyfing and Grand Prix); so I understand it's in the "Team" folder of your file (F1 2018 Engine Performance.zip \ F1 2017 Engine Performance + McLaren Chassis \ asset_groups \ f1_2017_vehicle_package \ teams);
Right? Thank you!

Just wanted to add, sorry for the misunderstanding, I added in a lot of un-needed rubbish. Hopefully though you have found what you wanted, if you need anymore help at anytime feel free to ask. I am willing to answer any question's.

Zieonn updated F1 2017 | F1 2018 Performance with a new update entry:

Changed Chassis Order + Specification chart released!

Changes
  • Changed Mercedes Chassis Performance
  • Changed Ferrari Chassis Performance
  • Changed Red Bull Chassis Performance
  • Changed Force India Chassis Performance
  • Changed Williams Chassis Performance
  • Changed Renault Chassis Performance
  • Changed Toro Rosso Chassis Performance
  • Changed Haas Chassis Performance
  • Changed McLaren Chassis Performance
  • Changes Sauber Chassis Performance
The following changes have been made +...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for the delay that happened, I meant to get it out sooner but I had to do something unexpectedly.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add, sorry for the misunderstanding, I added in a lot of un-needed rubbish. Hopefully though you have found what you wanted, if you need anymore help at anytime feel free to ask. I am willing to answer any question's.
No problem Dude, keep up the good work !!

Here?

Attachments

• f1.PNG
    f1.PNG
    95.1 KB · Views: 387
Re-verify game cache and then re-apply the files in the F1 2017 Engine Performance + McLaren Chassis folder. When you do that all should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%