F1 2016 F1 2016 Xbox One Patch Deployed

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2016 Xbox One Patch.png

After a considerable delay whilst the latest patch works its way through the Microsoft approvals process, build 1.7.0 has finally been released for F1 2016 on Xbox One, bringing the title in line with its PlayStation 4 and PC counterparts.

As with both updates for PC and PS4, the latest Xbox patch includes a number of fixes to niggling issues with the title as well as the inclusion of a new difficulty, adding 'Master' as a bridge between the Expert and Legend difficulty levels.

F1 2016 Xbox One Patch Notes:
  • Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
  • Added the Master difficulty option when starting a new Career and Championship Season. - New for v1.7.0
  • Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
  • Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
  • Corrected a few translation issues.
  • Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
  • Fixed a bug that could give players who rejoin a multiplayer session the wrong tyres. - New for v1.7.0
  • All cars now use the same gearbox when playing with Equal Performance. - New for v1.7.0
  • Nvidia Scalable Link Interface (SLI) performance improvements. - New for v1.7.0
  • Fixed a number of crash bugs.

F1 2016 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

The Formula One 2016 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for the latest news and discussion regarding the most recent Codemasters game. We have a selection of quality racing events for you to enjoy and host a number of mods for the title. Join in the fun today!

F1 2016 Xbox player? Frustrated no doubt about the wait, but how's the patch for you? Let us know in the comments section below!

Yadda yadda yadda.... :giggle:
I wonder...

I wonder will Codemasters finish that patch so we could finally have realistic podium celebrations !?! :devilish:

Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.

36C03B7E00000578-0-image-a-93_1469981408360.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back