F1 2016 F1 2016 - PC Patch 9 - v1.7 Released

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
F1_2016_Austria_screen_01.png

PC Patch 9 - v1.7 is now live.

XBox One and PS4 are missing out v1.6 and going straight to v1.7 to bring all version numbers into line across all platforms. (After causing confusion during the last patch by changing the PS4 patch number)

• Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
  • Added the Master difficulty option when starting a new Career and Championship Season. - New for v1.7.0
  • Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
  • Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
  • Corrected a few translation issues.
  • Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
  • Fixed a bug that could give players who rejoin a multiplayer session the wrong tyres. - New for v1.7.0
  • All cars now use the same gearbox when playing with Equal Performance. - New for v1.7.0
  • Nvidia Scalable Link Interface (SLI) performance improvements. - New for v1.7.0
  • Fixed a number of crash bugs.

PC: Live.
PS4: Being tested internally.
Xbox One: Being tested internally.

Last edited:
They finally introduced SLI patch,holy hell that took forever,
It's really becoming a trend companies keep ignoring for a while "enthusiast" level players that run 2+ video cards,in my case it was 3x.
SLI should be working since day one ,the same fiasco happaned with Deus EX MD .
I will test the patch later tonight to see how's the new perfomance compared without SLI ( 3x (980 GTX GB G1) Under water .

Reactions: MP7

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years