F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

Hi,
Im learnig to mod F1 2016. I have some achivements but I cant modify pit crew and driver´s suits. When I opened in photoshop I cant see any logo. Other question is that I change F1 2016 banner in monaco for the real ones, but it not take all the wide of the banner, how can I fix it.
Thank you.
Sorry for my english, Im from Spain.

Hi,
Im learnig to mod F1 2016. I have some achivements but I cant modify pit crew and driver´s suits. When I opened in photoshop I cant see any logo. Other question is that I change F1 2016 banner in monaco for the real ones, but it not take all the wide of the banner, how can I fix it.
Thank you.
Sorry for my english, Im from Spain.
Repliying me, How to mod pit crew and driver´s suits? In photoshop only appears a big black square (Im modding Mclaren´s clothes)

Hey guys :)
I have a modding problem. I made a mod that changes the folders "localisation", "f1 2016 vehicle package" and "asset groups". I installed the mod and now whenever I want to start a race, the loading screen appears and when it finishes loading the game crashes. What did I do wrong? (It was Quick Race in Bahrain)

I'll ask my question here, since it seems more active than the 2017 equivelant:

Finally i was able to install helmet mods for my career driver, and got the colors right too. However, the helmet colors for this http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2017-pierre-gasly-helmet.15124/ are waaaaaaay lighter in the game, looks nothing like the screenshots in the download link.

Untitled-1.jpg

Does anyone have any idea why it is like that and what should i do to fix it.

Last edited:
I'll ask my question here, since it seems more active than the 2017 equivelant:

Finally i was able to install helmet mods for my career driver, and got the colors right too. However, the helmet colors for this http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2017-pierre-gasly-helmet.15124/ are waaaaaaay lighter in the game, looks nothing like the screenshots in the download link.

View attachment 215315

Does anyone have any idea why it is like that and what should i do to fix it.
use erp archiver version 4.4 :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years