F1 2015 F1 2015 - Wish list & Discussion

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
All I want is spectating other vehicles in all modes. I want to sit in the garage and watch A.I. or online watch others. I want spectating in replay mode where I can watch any car I want with any camera I want.

Every F1 game ever made has hade spectating until Codemasters took over.

Last edited:
All I want is spectating other vehicles in all modes. I want to sit in the garage and watch A.I. or online watch others. I want spectating in replay mode where I can watch any car I want with any camera I want.

Every F1 game ever made has hade spectating until Crapmasters took over. It's just another boring ass F1 game without it.

Man you were doing so well till your last paragraph sucked it all away:thumbsdown:
Agree with para. 1 para. 2 is sub par at best imo

I haven't bought any of the games since 2011, mainly due to time issues and other games as well, nearly bought 2013 but saw a review and changed my mind, same again for 2014 when I saw that 2015 would update.

My wishlist :

1. Realistic car problems, punctures, engines letting go, yadayadayada
  2. Better penalties - the number of times that I have been given penalties for a light tap or while making a pass into a corner if the AI driver hits me is stupid (FP, Quali or Race), whereas if the situation is reversed they don't get one!
  3. Design our own helmets, this is a big one, using the "custom" ones in game loses its sheen pretty quickly, I have found that I change it about every three races
  4. Our own race numbers and names on race suits
  5. Track editor/designer, since I saw Martin Brundles scalextric track I want to drive it
  6. The ability to save mid race like you could in the Microprose F1 series, years of rugby has done a fair bit of damage to my hands and they get pretty sore after an hour or so playing with a controller
  7. Being held in the pit box after a stop is complete but there are cars in the pitlane, during a recent career race, I pitted some 15 seconds in front in P3, stop complete but was held while a train of five cars cruised passed me in the pitlane before I was released!
  8. Race engineer, really needs to be improved, if he's saying that I am losing time, suggest possible fixes to the setup of the car.
  9. Realistic accidents, as previously mentioned, the cars don't just vanish into a black hole irl, have the safety car out for a couple of laps, of course if it's a big bingle then more time and have trucks, cranes etc pulling the cars off the track.
  10. Dedicated servers, not likely to get any in Australia though

Id very much like to see the following in F1 2015....

1.The feeder series like Karting,gp3 and gp2.I feel it would give those of us who are not as good at the game a chance to work on our skills(or their lack of) And maybe if not that,we could be the Reserve or R&D driver.

2.When i replace someone on a team i would like to choose my own car number and have MY NAME on the back of the race suit,not who i replaced.

3.Customisable helmets and character

4.Fp1 and Fp2 so that,again,those of us who are not so good at the game get a proper practice on each circuit.

5.Pre and Post qualifying/race interviews which affect our popularity and fan base which in turn would affect weather or not a bigger team would like my services.

6.For the drivers to change teams at the end of the season.And they could maybe even retire after a couple of seasons and the game could bring in replacements

7.For improved AI(They nees to be more attacking and drive less better in the rain) and race engineer(For those of us that have the headsets and whatever else we could talk to the engineer ourselves,he also needs to be more helpful)

8.Better damage and failures for both me and th AI,if i break early and the AI drives into the back of me,both cars should be realistically broke up

9.Commentary(on/off)

10.To be able to see the helmet Visor when in cockpit view And to be able to clean the visor with the push of a button when it gets dirty

11.Paddock roaming(to be able to get out of the car after retiring or entering the pits during practice or qualifying)we could even go to a tv and finish wayching the race or practice or qualifying

12.To be able to controle the car in the pits

13.Improve the penalty system im sick of being penalised for the Ai crashing into me and if im low on fuel at the end ofa race i get a penalty,aswell as that if we controle the car in the pits we could be penalised for driving too fast or whatever

I understand that thats alot to ask of Codemasters but theyve really got to pull their socks up if they want to retain my services or hand over the rights to EA and see what happens with them

Last edited:
Host in Online lobby can determine the starting grid :thumbsup: think about it

I'm not interested in single player, career mode or how good or bad the AI is this time:thumbsup:
I'm all about the online play :inlove: we all want different aspects so we have to accept compromise in certain areas that we don't care about:whistling:

Roll on June :cool:

Haha wish this next-gen will be great!:)
I wish...
1. There's more difficulties. Like 'Stupid', 'Sucks', ' Amateur', 'Professional', 'Legend', 'Expert', 'God' :laugh:

2. AI Drivers in Career Mode can transferred to other teams (Hamilton to Marussia, Bianchi to Ferrari, etc :p) and can be replaced with third driver or legendary drivers (Schumacher, Coulthard, Hill, etc)

3.Podiums scene can be added, warm-up lap be an option

4. Pitstop in Qualifying session

5. TV Mode like in ps2 games, so if i boring or in the middle of doing my job i still can hear the ass-turbo engine sound and see how the AI's work without me;)

6. More additional circuit will be interesting

7. Manager Mode, so we can add our fictional team and join the championship

Haha wish this next-gen will be great!:)
I wish...
1. There's more difficulties. Like 'Stupid', 'Sucks', ' Amateur', 'Professional', 'Legend', 'Expert', 'God' :laugh:

2. AI Drivers in Career Mode can transferred to other teams (Hamilton to Marussia, Bianchi to Ferrari, etc :p) and can be replaced with third driver or legendary drivers (Schumacher, Coulthard, Hill, etc)

3.Podiums scene can be added, warm-up lap be an option

4. Pitstop in Qualifying session

5. TV Mode like in ps2 games, so if i boring or in the middle of doing my job i still can hear the ass-turbo engine sound and see how the AI's work without me;)

6. More additional circuit will be interesting

7. Manager Mode, so we can add our fictional team and join the championship

Yeah Bianchi and Marussia are neither in the game nor exist anymore in real life.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back