F1 2015 F1 2015 Tire wear

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, i have problem with tire wear. I must change tire after 5laps (tire with white line). NPC drive much longer in this tire. I have this problem with everything type of tire - always must go to pitstop faster than NPC and faster than my strategy. Help me, its not cool driving like that ;/ ...

How much wheelspin do you have during your race?

If you have a lot of wheelspin, it will wear your tires down like a mad man. If this is your problem. Consider driving more careful or try using Traction Control.

If Parc Ferme rules are being used, then you start the race of the tyres that you used to set your fastest lap in Q2 (if you qualified in the top 10). If you didn't qualify in the top 10, then you can change your tyres on the grid. I think you can also change the tyres on the grid if you have Perc Ferme rules switched off.

If have worn those tyres out, by doing lots of laps on them in qualifying 2, then they will not last long in the race.

In Q2 I only do 3 or 4 laps on a set of tyres, then I change them if I want to try again.

So that would be an out lap, one or two hot laps, and an in lap.

I too have problems with tyre wear in general, I know tyres will degrade but with some set ups I've used wheel spin is quite prominent and wearing tyres out a bit quicker and having to make more pit stops as a result (yes my fault probably being hard on the power). I prefer full season mode so therefore I use set ups from this site, light fuel loads not too much of a problem, will a change to wheel geometry have a positive tyre degradation (slow the rate slightly and give me good tyre traction without wheel spin?) on set up for race to be competitive?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back