Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hey Barney - I had tried the bit with renaming the RedBull_03 files to RedBull_26 and still had the issue only in reverse. Kvyat had Red Bull livery, Ricciardo had camo. What cured it for me, was deleting the folders with the launch livery from each of the main folders.

So, in summary - if anyone else is experiencing similar issues with the Red Bull liveries, delete files from RedBull_26 folder, copy and paste files from RedBull_03 folder into the RedBull_26 folder and rename the RedBull_03 prefix RedBull_26: RedBull_26.dds, RedBull_26Driver.dds, RedBull_26extra2.dds, etc... Then remove the sub folder containing the launch liveries and all should be good.

Thank you Barney68.

Thank you Angelq117

Thank you Patrick

FraPP!!!

your work !! Jajajajajaja
you have no <snip> idea of this guy, our mod is a conversion of the Formula Extreme of Reiza and see what takes to upload the new McLaren, if you want just ask, you are ungrateful, we will climb next week and please stop sending your friends to f1fanatic to catch our work and say it is yours goodbye and good luck in life that I think you need !!!

mod edit - cut the swearing thanks

your work !! Jajajajajaja
you have no <snip> idea of this guy, our mod is a conversion of the Formula Extreme of Reiza and see what takes to upload the new McLaren, if you want just ask, you are ungrateful, we will climb next week and please stop sending your friends to f1fanatic to catch our work and say it is yours goodbye and good luck in life that I think you need !!!

mod edit - cut the swearing thanks

hahaha, so... you say you have done F1 2015 skins to a conversion of the Formula Extreme of Reiza on rFactor...

OH YEAH!!! YOU ARE A CRACKER!!! I CAN REPORT YOU TO REIZA STUDIOS!!!

You can´t convert that mod to rFactor because isn´t yours....

And I repeat the question, what the hell are you saying man? those skins were created by me.... so you should stop disturbing and buy a legal copy of Game Stock Car Extreme.

Thank you for these useful information.
I currntly run in Silverstone. Default Sky is desperatly not British. I addend " heavy clouds" but they're actually not so heavy.
So, I wonder if there is a way to have a nice British grey sky.

This is all getting very boring, and way off topic with this silly challenge. If you want to continue to snipe at each other, do it in a PM.

If you continue it here, then I shall simply remove most of the posts in this thread, and prevent any further off-topic posting

Hey everyone!

I absolutely love GSC and all the hard work people have doing with the mods etc and I feel inspired to give it a shot.

Basically, I would like to build/model my own fantasy car using free (legal) openware parts etc but I have no clue how to go about it. I am fairly good at picking things up along the way knowledge wise, so any info tutorials, guides, links to stuff would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Jake

Is there a way to reduce these tarmac brightness changes that are very noticeable everywhere ?
Not a big deal...it just bothers me a little bit. Don't remember seeing this before... Or perhaps it just stand out this much.
Would you consider adjusting this ? Otherwise the track/grip is great to drive. Thanks.

2jcsll3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years