F1 2015 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
krsskos submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 database mod - Database mod

It's my 1st mod so if something doesn't work please ask me to fix it

In my database mod Mercedes,Red Bull, Ferrari and Williams are in the 1st tier, McLaren and Force India are in the 2nd tier, Lotus and Toro Rosso are in the 3rd tier and Sauber, Marrusia and Carteham are in the last tier
I also upgraded some driver's ability
And transferred Vettel to Ferrari, Alonso to McLaren, Kvyat to Red Bull and Magnussen (in future versions Max Verstappen) to Toro Rosso

In Future versions I plan...

Read more about this resource...

It'd be only before 1.1.4 version when it was marussia and carteham teams
Now you can see Marussia and Carteham teams in the background of menu

I cant understand what here was changed to 2015 season, in the Folder there are 5 Liverys inside,no one for manor "ca2".There are Liverys for,Ferarri,McLaren,Red Bull,Sauber,Williams.I have Liverys for all of them,but Red Bull and Lotus has no one made perfect without mirrored advertising text.Ferarri i have I would say the best one that is this one by doberjam http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-sf15-t-on-f14-t-chassis.5216/ Sorry but if there was not Manor and Caterham and MArussia was still in it, then this is not 2015 Database Mod.The other made mods with up to 700mb your update hase 90mb so it is not really something changed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%