F1 2015 F1 2015 release date & teaser trailer revealed

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
F1_2015_Shot_02.jpg

Codemasters and Bandai Namco have announced the release date for F1 2015, and have unveiled a teaser trailer for the latest installment in the series.

Click here to watch the teaser trailer!

F1 2015 will be out on July 10 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and as such will be the first next-gen only title in the series. The teaser trailer is only 22 seconds long, but at least it does show some in-game footage.

I have to say the graphics look rather good, and some footage could easily be mistaken for the real thing. Anyway, we all know the handling model is the most important part of a racing game, and as such we're curious to see what Codemasters has been up to.

Those who preorder the game will receive a metal case along with a guide called "Race Like a Champion". Whilst many have qualms about preording games, that certainly sounds better than some on-disc DLC that should have been in the base game! Stay tuned for more news on F1 2015!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, it looks like it may have been pushed back, Steam are still showing June 12th as the release date (at the moment).

EDIT: Steam now showing July 10th

Codemasters Twitter & Facebook accounts state July 10th

Last edited:
I believe some of the footage actually is the real thing. I have to say also that a metal case doesn't exactly make my toes curl. It seems I will have to avoid ordering in advance in order to avoid the metal case. But if a metal case is good for you - enjoy.

who needs this game after project cars?

After Project Cars, I especially need this game. PCars on Xbox One, with Xbox One Controller needs to be patched. I've seen so much Twitch on Project Cars I now wear a tin foil hat to play it. If I pull it down over my eyes, I don't notice the bugs, the AI, the UI. Ah, now I remember, it's not a tin foil hat, it's GT3. Anything faster than than 140mph on the Xbox One controller is twitch, twitch and twitch.

And that solitary guy with the lollipop stick and tremors in the pit lane...

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years