PS4 Patch 3 was released today by Codemasters, patch notes below :-
- Fixed some cars not being shown a blue flag when being lapped
- Fixed incorrect speech being played on the results screen
- Fixed some instances of cars getting stuck in the pit lane
- Fixed steering wheel being at the incorrect angle when entering the pit lane
- Fixed AI wing damage not being repaired after pitting during qualifying session
- Fixed AI always pitting on the same lap as their team mate
- Fixed the AI not using DRS and running lean fuel mix for the first two sectors in One-Shot Qualifying sessions.
- Fixed an issue which caused the AI to run in to the back of other cars.
- Fixed an issue which caused the AI to pit too frequently in some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue which caused the AI to pit because of cosmetic front wing damage or for damage to a wheel hub neither of which actually affected performance
- Fixed instances of the race strategy not always updating
- Fixed some computational errors in the race strategy system
- Fixed various errors with the damage, fuel and temperature swipe
- Removed cars that are not present in Qualifying 2 and 3 from the mini-map.
- Fixed McLaren 2015 car’s gear paddles glowing orange under braking
- Fixed game resuming instantly when backing out of replay
- Fixed Logitech G29 brake pedal not having full range
- Unlocked Advanced Wheel Settings for all controllers
- Fixed car setups not being loaded at the start of a race
- Added ability to delete car setups
- Added push to talk functionality for voice comms
- Added notifications for players retiring during a multiplayer session
- Fixed grid order being incorrect after one-shot qualifying session if players had invalidated their lap times
- Fixed players with invalidated lap times being shown as in 1st place during one shot qualifying sessions
- Fixed the countdown timer in hoppers so it always starts at 60 seconds in between sessions
- Various other bug fixes and improvements