F1 2015 F1 2015 PC vs Consoles

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
I am wondering if the pc version is gonna be a genuine pc game or a port from the consoles. So far it seems the consoles are getting more attention so does not look so good. Why no voice chat with the engineer on the pc? What other features is the pc version gonna lack compared to the consoles. I have a g27 and i have played all the f1 games on the PC, but oet me tell you, the better not screw this one up. Share your thoughts please :)

I still doubt the voice chat could be successful. I don't think it could really work on either consoles or PC. I still don't get it how they are going to get someone who knows English decently good, but has a weird accent to get recognised speaking by the game (like me :D).

But even more I don't get it why "no" for PC. We have microphones people!

I guess they are using the integrated voice recognition systems of PS4 and Xbox One. They probably would have to implement it themselves for PC which obviously isn't worth it.

thats what scares me. what other features is the pc gonna lack? this game needs to be perfect on all systems its a make or break for codies, this is their last chance with a lot of ppl...

Man, I could use the cheap official MS Headset for XB360 at the original MS XB360 wired controller. Gimme the dang voice support w/o third party tools.
Would be great to have the whole sound via media speaker but the communication with your engineer via headset.

Man, I could use the cheap official MS Headset for XB360 at the original MS XB360 wired controller. Gimme the dang voice support w/o third party tools.
Would be great to have the whole sound via media speaker but the communication with your engineer via headset.
yes i know actually these shitty thirdparty mods suck both, doesnt work always giving a ****ing error no matter what i reinstall so bugmasters should really fix the game, i am done with it already today i started race with ALO in 2014 season and when i clicked start the race i sat 30minutes on grid without any lights out :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%