F1 2015 F1 2015 - New TV Trailer released

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bandai Namco and Codemasters have released an all-new trailer for F1 2015, the official videogame of the 2015 FIA Formula One World Championship.

The annual Formula 1 game will be released on the 10th of July in Europe and North American gamers have to wait 11 more days until the game releases on the 21st of July 2015 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and STEAM for PC.

Contradicting with the above Amazon lists the PC download game as being available on the 10th of July for US customers.

Some of our active community modders have already started brainstorming on various projects to enhance the gaming experience for PC players. In our download section of the website you find a brand new F1 2015 database where soon up-to-date helmets, car liveries and various other modifications will appear created by the community for the community.

What are you looking out for the most in this next chapter of virtual F1 racing?

What I missed the most about the 2014 game, was the pure sound. I'm one of those that loves the sound of the new engines, but they still didn't sound anything like the real thing.

If the sounds really are as good in the game, as this little preview, then I'm gonna be really stoked about it! The graphics has also gotten a huge bump up, which was much needed.

A nasal idiot yelling at customers to pay for a product prior to release with no proper info given, that just about sums up the gaming industry in a nutshell. Still don't get the point of pre ordering though, doesn't the game release for everybody at the same time on steam, I mean it's not like ye olde times where we had to pre order physical copies due to supply and demand problems leading to shortages? Or do pre ordered people get it like a day before on steam? Never pre ordered stuff myself so I'm a bit confused. xD

A nasal idiot yelling at customers to pay for a product prior to release with no proper info given, that just about sums up the gaming industry in a nutshell. Still don't get the point of pre ordering though, doesn't the game release for everybody at the same time on steam, I mean it's not like ye olde times where we had to pre order physical copies due to supply and demand problems leading to shortages? Or do pre ordered people get it like a day before on steam? Never pre ordered stuff myself so I'm a bit confused. xD

Preorders come in handy for a lot of PC games because quite a few authorized Dealers give you deals on the game with coupon codes and what not. I preordered from Green Man Gaming and got the game for $38 plus a free Steam Key for F1 Race Stars. The Price in the US Steam Store is 49.99, so it was discounted nicely with a coupon code. That's the only reason I preorder some games.

That too :)

And not change the engine every weekend. Speaking of, does somebody know if the game actually simulates grid penalties for engine changes?
I wouldn't think so, but that is just my own personal thoughts about it. Taking that step, would take it too much into actual simulation, and even though the game is already semi-simulation, a lot of people would be irritated by it, as they just wanna play the game.

One thing worries me about this game and it's the disparity between the cars if it really replicates the real 2015 season. I'm mean, you won't be able to win a race driving a Williams, not to mention the struggle to finish a race in whatever position with a McLaren.

can someone confirm that or will the cars be somehow balanced because video games?

One thing worries me about this game and it's the disparity between the cars if it really replicates the real 2015 season. I'm mean, you won't be able to win a race driving a Williams, not to mention the struggle to finish a race in whatever position with a McLaren.

can someone confirm that or will the cars be somehow balanced because video games?
Performance is usually relative(to some extent).

McLaren probably won't struggle to finish but the cars aren't "balanced". They simply allow you to use 1 car in online lobby in terms of physics.

To be honest I can hardly notice any difference with the videos of the last 3 years.

(Not that I am buying even if I did)

Graphics look slightly better tbh, il prob buy on console to have a decent casual racer till forxa6, since Pcars is not exactly filing that void(fun game but it takes me ages to find lobbies unless I search for random ones, impossible to find an open wheel lobby apparently)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%