F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

Anyone able to make performance files for the 2014 version of the game to 2016 performance with Caterham being Haas? Making a 2016 mod for 2014.

Hi,first let me say a big "Thank you" for you hard work.
1. I dream day by day to play the 2006 season,with Raikkonen and Montoya racing for McLaren against Ferrari's Schumacher and Barrichello,and other racers like Ralf Schumacher,Alonso,Heidfeld,etc.So if it's possible to create that season for F1 2015...It would be a dream come true XD
2.You can let the tracks from 2015,and other non-important things (like circuit sponsors or something like that)...And maybe create the V8 sound of the cars from that year ...And to "fit" the 20 drivers it's ok if you don't add the Super Aguri Team ,or the Spykers.
3.Sorry for my bad English XD And again ...Thank you!!! Good luck you're doing a great job ! :)

1. I dream day by day to play the 2006 season,with Raikkonen and Montoya racing for McLaren against Ferrari's Schumacher and Barrichello,and other racers like Ralf Schumacher,Alonso,Heidfeld,etc.So if it's possible to create that season for F1 2015...It would be a dream come true XD
2.You can let the tracks from 2015,and other non-important things (like circuit sponsors or something like that)...And maybe create the V8 sound of the cars from that year ...And to "fit" the 20 drivers it's ok if you don't add the Super Aguri Team ,or the Spykers.
3.Sorry for my bad English XD And again ...Thank you!!! Good luck you're doing a great job ! :)
i will have a go

i had a go its impossible

Anyone know if it's possible to change the textures of the tyres (and where the file is)? By that I mean replacing super soft with the pink ultra soft tyres.

I defiantly could change the language file so the names of the teams and drivers were displayed but performance and liveries are almost defiantly not possible. Plus I don't have time at the moment so it would have to wait 2 weeks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%