F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

I am a new modder.I am modding F1 2015 for myself.Can anyone tell me which part of my car should I tweak?

Or is there any guide for me,thx?

Hey guys,
I'd like to make a Toyota Racing skin but I
don't know how... Could anyone pls tell me how I can do that? Which programms will I need?

I hope anyone could help me! : )

Is there actually no mod available that turns your camera when you steer? Like you look into the corner you're steering into? Wasn't that a nice feature in F1 2010 and why isn't it available as a mod anymore? A ''head motion'' mod.

Like this:

I am a new modder.I am modding F1 2015 for myself.Can anyone tell me which part of my car should I tweak?

Or is there any guide for me,thx?
As you are mentioning already tweaking your car, I'm guessing you've followed this method:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2015-modding-questions-thread.105067/page-14#post-2127448
For example what I've done to make McLaren more competitive is I copied and pasted all of the values from the Mercedes handling file into the McLaren (duplicating and renaming the file doesn't work by the way), just doing this would leave the Mclarens about a second off the pace of the Mercedes so to further improve them I would recommend changing the 'GripMultiplier' variable on both the rear and front tyres from 1 to 1.02, for me the GripMultiplier is found at lines 289 (rear) and 316 (front)
So in short:
  • Copy and paste the contents of mercedes!!!temp000.C.xml into mclaren!!!temp000.C.xml
  • Change the grip multiplier values from 1 to 1.02
Hope this helps

Any chance someone could make a Red Bull custom helmet so i can replace Kvyat in the 2015 season? Thanks in advance =]

Any chance someone could make a Red Bull custom helmet so i can replace Kvyat in the 2015 season? Thanks in advance =]
I've some helmets that didn't get released for f1 2014, will any of these do?

EQoUifs.jpg

2RBWSA4.jpg

Let me know if you're interested, I will convert it for f1 2015

I've some helmets that didn't get released for f1 2014, will any of these do?

EQoUifs.jpg

2RBWSA4.jpg

Let me know if you're interested, I will convert it for f1 2015

Both are good really good! the white/red/black one is sexy :D would it be too much to ask to put a26 on the top of it? no worries if not i'll just be happy with the helmet :D

Both are good really good! the white/red/black one is sexy :D would it be too much to ask to put a26 on the top of it? no worries if not i'll just be happy with the helmet :D
Not at all, I'll get it uploaded in a few hours, anything to change? colors, styling/font for the 26 etc.?

Not at all, I'll get it uploaded in a few hours, anything to change? colors, styling/font for the 26 etc.?

Something bold similar to Ricciardo's number, white inside and black border to the number i think sounds like it will stand out good. What do you think? :)

Hi my dearest F1 friends ,

i have a question ... Where can i change the names of the F1-pilots ... let's say i want to change the name of Alonso into Stoffel Vandoorne .... how can i do that ...

Question 2 ... is there a mod for F1 2015 .... with the exact same teams as in real life for this season (2016) .

Thank you so very much !

Greeeeeetzzzzzzz.......

Hi my dearest F1 friends ,

i have a question ... Where can i change the names of the F1-pilots ... let's say i want to change the name of Alonso into Stoffel Vandoorne .... how can i do that ...

Question 2 ... is there a mod for F1 2015 .... with the exact same teams as in real life for this season (2016) .

Thank you so very much !

Greeeeeetzzzzzzz.......
You need the language editor from ryder.
With it, open the language file which is placed in the language folder of the F1 2015 folder.

I think you only have to change the things on the right side of the table.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%