F1 2015 F1 2015 Modding Abilities

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
So what will we be able to mod in 2015? With Codies releasing the game on their new game engine we may be able to do some things we haven't been able to do before e.g. Create Tracks. Also will Codies release the proper skins with the game, or will the modding community who are unpaid be left with that responsibility. Another big talking point was about F1 2015 having customizable helmets etc. Will Codemasters include a special Database Editor like Cyanide does for the Pro Cycling Manager series? Also (and I am sure some modders agree) modders could be able to release their mods as DLC's into the game (Only for good mods) or perhaps Codemasters FOR ONCE GET US TO HELP AND MAKE THE SKINS!!!!!! AND WE GET PAID! Seriously they are paying guys big money to create some fake logos on a car, when people like us in a few hours can create an exact replica, and we do not get paid a penny. Do any of you have your own suggestions on how F1 2015 modding may be?

• Deleted member 161052

Helmets, race crew suits, driver suits & gloves and pitcrew suits which are outside of car skinning.

After being out of F1 gaming scene (and modding) for at least 1 year, I am also very interested if you guys have any information as if, and how, we can create car liveries and complete team skins in a relatively smooth fashion again like in 2011/2012 ?.
When the big modding hero "ML2166" also claimed it was very hard to make them in 2013/14 it made me drop it. Are the news better for F12015 ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%