Misc F1 2015 MOD V1.1 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
chessmaster02 submitted a new resource:

F1 2015 MOD V1.1 - For some reason this Mod was deleted without my consent

This is the F1 2015 mod I am still working on (for more updates). It got deleted from the forum as it was a Work In Process apparently. Has the rumored transfers and also Honda McLaren in it. We are working on an update with changed photos of teams and drivers. Thanks to chadi1973 for his Honda skin. Hopefully I can get him to create another skin for the mod. Cannot put photos up because I am busy. Another day or so before photos will be up. RaceDepartment won't upload the mod (the download...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I tried to but my computer takes forever. You have to understand.
nope, I don't have to understand. To me it's not a problem to DL this from another site. It's breaking the RD rules of uploading a mod. Mods can't be uploaded on external websites but have to be uploaded on racedepartment.

You have to use the resources manager on the site for downloads.

This would also have to be a completed mod.....not a WIP. That will get it removed alone.

If you can upload it to mediafire, you can upload it here, mediafire takes longer to upload something too anyway.

Last point, Moderators do not need your consent to remove anything you put up if it is in breech of the site terms.

If you have time to put up a mod, you have time to put up a pic or video. I'm busy doesn't cut it. You could be doing a pic at least whilst you file is uploading. Why waste peoples download limits with something that they cannot see.

Definetly is a WIP mod, Vettel doesn't have number 14 and Alonso's helmet. So update the numbers of drivers and their helmets too.
This is the F1 2015 mod I am still working on (for more updates). It got deleted from the forum as it was a Work In Process apparently
if you say that it definetly is a work in progress :D
--
Downloading 10mb updates 3 times a day and putting them in your game folder all the time can be annoying

Anyway I'll pass this one I'll wait for the actual start of 2015 season and announcement of all cars and drivers

• Deleted member 161052

Oh, I wonder what the cars' numbers look like?...Unmodded? I must find a professional! :roflmao:

Also the new update will have Marcus Ericsson at Sauber (The deal has now been confirmed) and I will update photos. I got him to replace Gutierrez and I added the Caterham Test Driver Robin Frijns to replace Ericsson. Also I have changed all of the 2014 text to 2015 (except billboards. That will be in the future), updated Podiums and Wins (as of 4/11/2014), changed the starting email that talks about Sebastian Vettel's great season last year to Lewis Hamilton's and Mercedes taking the double (because it is pretty much done and dusted) and added Honda McLaren Engine (Like my other mod). I hope you will enjoy! Poll:
In 2015 the German Grand Prix is going back to the Nurburing. If you would like me to change the Hockenheim name to the Nurburing name please say below.

Not really understanding the point of this mod considering 2015 will be out early next year. So maybe dont do stuff like this and enjoy the product that CodeMasters gave us. I like the skins and that but this is just a bit ridiculous and tbh a bit of a waste of time but if you what to keep wasting your time then that is your problem. I just dont see many people downloading this mod and using it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%