Misc F1 2015 MOD [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
chessmaster02 submitted a new resource:

F1 2015 MOD - F1 2015 MOD

An early version of my 2015 mod for F1 2014.
Features:
Transfers:
Alonso to McLaren
Sebastian Vettel to Ferrari
Daniil Kvyat to Red Bull
Max Verstappen
Jenson Button is taken from the game (I will release another one where you can choose to kick Kevin Magnussen but I like Kevin more so I kept him)
Scenario mode:
updated to make certain challenges against Jenson Button say Fernando Alonso (if one of the challenges lacks this please leave a comment below).

Coming soon:
McLaren Honda
Perhaps...

Read more about this resource...

chessmaster02 updated F1 2015 MOD with a new update entry:

McLaren Honda update

An early version of my 2015 mod for F1 2014.
Features:
McLaren Honda: thanks to chadi1973 for his great skin! (There is a rar file inside the .zip with the skin)
I have also changed the name from McLaren Mercedes to Honda McLaren
Transfers:
Alonso to McLaren
Sebastian Vettel to Ferrari
Daniil Kvyat to Red Bull
Max Verstappen to Toro Rosso
Jenson Button is taken from the game (I will release another one where you can choose to kick Kevin Magnussen but I like Kevin more so I kept him)
Scenario...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is the error in paint.net
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at PaintDotNet.Data.Dds.DdsFile.Load(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Data\Dds\DdsFile.cs:line 472

at PaintDotNet.Data.Dds.DdsFileType.OnLoad(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Data\Dds\DdsFileType.cs:line 227

at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 477

at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158
Do you know what it is I can open up DDS files (I have the plugin) fine and edit them but not this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back