F1 2015 F1 2015 Interface & Setups Query

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi. Could please help me, My platform is, PC, Windows 8.1 64bit, i7-4790 4gb, 16gb of ram,
Nvida Geforce GTX 970, The game runs find but I am new to this F1 2015 game and there is no users manual. when I am on the grid in multiplayer in the bottom right corner of the screen it says CAR SETUP. When I go in to it there is nothing listed, so how do I get any car setup. Please could you give me instructions or procedures as I am lost at this moment. Many thanks.
Brian Hazelwood

The default car setup will automatically load when starting a race event. The car setup list will initially be empty as this list is just for personalised setups. In order to personalise setups you simply chose one of the five standard options (ranging from grip, speed, and balanced) and start making changes - as soon as you make an adjustment you then have the option to save the new setup which will show on the list.

No offense Large Style but I think you forgot to add the CM tagline at the end of each sentence:
If It Works.
:)

I've admittedly heard some stories of setups simply not applying themselves, but as I don't modify setups at all, nor play online nowadays, I can't comment if this ever was or still is a broken feature. Heck, I don't even play 2015 anyway as I've gone back to 2013 for now. :mad:

Original poster - guess you'll need to experiment and practice with different settings to see if setups currently work, or not.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%