Resource icon

Misc F1 2015 Force India Race Suit HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love it but in my case when the Driver goes in to the car there are not the same Suit,for example I play with Vettel in Ferrari but when he goes in to car Suit it was blue,but inside car was red.

I know that you dont change anything on Database,I ask you could that be the reason on that Suit?Also when I won race when Vettel comes out the car he has Red Bull Suit and Helmet.Just when he was in the Car then was all perfect...
Sorry for bad English!

I know that you dont change anything on Database,I ask you could that be the reason on that Suit?Also when I won race when Vettel comes out the car he has Red Bull Suit and Helmet.Just when he was in the Car then was all perfect...
Sorry for bad English!
For Lesley Buurlage's mod, don't include the file under ( Characters ; Models ; 2013 ) because if you open the PSSG file, you'll see both ferrari and red bull race suit in it.

For Lesley Buurlage's mod, don't include the file under ( Characters ; Models ; 2013 ) because if you open the PSSG file, you'll see both ferrari and red bull race suit in it.
Where I have to copy this files,in which folder?Is it impossible?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%