Skins F1 2015 Ferrari [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Töttös Dani submitted a new resource:

Based on an original Ferrari skin mod created by @w1n1x, credit goes to him for that base skin here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fictional-2015-ferrari.98617/

F1 2015 Ferrari - This isnt perfect copy this original 2015 Fe because i have got better idea this sponsors place

Read more about this resource...

he can report the resources for using his skin without permission.
unless Dani put w1n1x' name as credit. w1n1x as i know is usually ok with this option.

he can report the resources for using his skin without permission.
unless Dani put w1n1x' name as credit. w1n1x as i know is usually ok with this option.
If he puts my name in the description and writes that I'm the original author of the mod and he's just modified it then it's not a problem, but otherwise I will have this mod removed by the moderators.

Just a rip-off from w1n1x fictional 2015 ferrari. You only added the coca cola logo
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fictional-2015-ferrari.98617/
And the claro logo as well.See the side-view pic.

I re make this texture i use this Fe original livery and i crop vettel and "5" @w1n1x livery

And? I don't remember giving you any permission to upload it,and what's worse you didn't even ask me first.
Edit: saw my name in the description, it's OK now. Still don't know whether it was one of the moderators who did that or you.

Huh? Just because you replaced 1-2 logos that doesn't mean it's not the same as mine. It's almost the same but I was the one who did most of the work and not you.

[Quote = "w1n1x, post: 1.925.791, tag: 124511"] Huh? Just because you replaced 1-2 logos that does not mean that it is not the same as mine. This is almost the same, but I was the one who most of the work, and you do not [/ Quote]
1-2? i dont use your livery i use original codemasters in 1.1

mod edit - I have replaced the quote with google translation - English only here please
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 338 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%