F1 2015 F1 2015 - Features gameplay trailer released

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Codemasters revealed a new gameplay trailer today focusing on the new features of the upcoming official F1 2015 game.

The central game mode this year is the all-new Championship Season, which according to the developers promises to deliver the most immersive F1 experience yet, thanks to an all-new ‘broadcast presentation’ style that recreates the unique race day atmosphere of a Grand Prix.

More details can be found the press release:

Brand new session intro sequences reflect the spectacle of the sport, along with the build up and excitement of each race, as well as the championship season narrative as it unfolds for the player.

“Our new Championship Season and Pro Season modes deliver a much more engaging and fluid FORMULA ONE™ championship experience than ever before”, commented Lee Mather, Principal Games Designer, Codemasters.

“The race weekend is more than just the in-car and on track experience. Observing your driver working with his team during practice and qualifying and listening to the new commentary that sets the scene for the race and season standings is now present for the gamer. Then seeing the busy grid before a race, with all the flavour and character of it, into the race itself, the new television style cameras and replays, and finally the iconic podium celebrations all add to that race experience. The immersion is further enhanced with the voice recognition technology available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles, allowing players to engage with their race engineer through in-game voice commands with Kinect for Xbox One and the PlayStation®Camera or compatible headsets and microphones for PlayStation 4.”

“For those gamers who want the ultimate challenge, then the new Pro Season mode, which ramps up all the settings to the most realistic possible, is really for them”, added Mather. “Full 100% race distances, full practice and qualifying sessions, the most competitive A.I. settings, no flashbacks with which to correct mistakes, all locked into cockpit view with minimal HUD assistance…Pro Season will truly separate the weekend drivers from the experts!”

With the 2015 FORMULA 1 BRITISH GRAND PRIX this coming weekend at the iconic Silverstone circuit, this year’s FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP is already proving to be one of the most exciting seasons in many years, with further anticipation around the return of Mexico for the first time in two decades. In addition to a fully playable 2015 season, gamers will be able to play the full 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP season as bonus content. Additional content updates will deliver the full season liveries, enhanced performance data and the Manor Marussia F1 team, who did not attend the pre-season tests.

I am getting it on PC so what do I care about your comment ? and I don't know if you played it or not, but you seem the type of person that only enjoy NFS arcade controls...! Now that it's more on the sim side you think it's ****... well that's sad.

You are getting paid by codies. the game sucks and you are already saying things about it which are just not true. at first you say the game run at 60 frames, thats not true. at least on ps4.
for the controls... before attacking me, maybe try the ps4 version and than you will have to use the controller, and for some reason they made a huge dead zone... (you have to push the joysticks for abit before it registers). so i dont understand because i dont like the bad controls , i only like arcade games... nope i only like sim games, which if you think codies f1 games are any where near simulation racing. you are wrong.

i just have problem when i see people like you promoting something that just not that good. F1 challenge will rock this game anytime.

Last edited:
Hello. Is it just me or does the game again look at this nasty green-yellow shader tone colour?
This looking so odd and unrealistic. And did many of you noticed that some track layouts are dated back from 2010 version, e.g. Spa, this curious bump at the exit of Les Combes chicane?
At all the handling model seems to be pretty nice but as always probably "recycled" content. :(

• Deleted member 90535

You are getting paid by codies.

I must say that I also have my doubts about what you are saying in this thread but you've lost me at this part. You haven't shown any kind of evidence that you have the game or that anything you said is true (from the gameplays uploaded by VVV I think that you are pretty much spitting acid all over the place and telling bullshit but I'll know for sure when the game is out) yet you say something as stupid as the quote above. You have some serious problems with Codemasters games I presume.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are getting paid by codies. the game sucks and you are already saying things about it which are just not true. at first you say the game run at 60 frames, thats not true. at least on ps4.
for the controls... before attacking me, maybe try the ps4 version and than you will have to use the controller, and for some reason they made a huge dead zone... (you have to push the joysticks for abit before it registers). so i dont understand because i dont like the bad controls , i only like arcade games... nope i only like sim games, which if you think codies f1 games are any where near simulation racing. you are wrong.

i just have problem when i see people like you promoting something that just not that good. F1 challenge will rock this game anytime.

I work for codemaster.... that's your answer... I play on PC and on PC it will be over 60fps like it always been ! Sorry I don't play on inferior hardware like PS4, so I don't give two ***** if it does 60 or not on PS4. Also the game isn't out yet and you have never tried it ! <snip> I am speculating based on what we seen so far and clearly they made a change for the better !!! having full lock makes a huge difference in handling and making something more simulation than arcade.

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:
I work for codemaster.... that's your answer... I play on PC and on PC it will be over 60fps like it always been ! Sorry I don't play on inferior hardware like PS4, so I don't give two ***** if it does 60 or not on PS4. Also the game isn't out yet and you have never tried it ! <snip> I am speculating based on what we seen so far and clearly they made a change for the better !!! having full lock makes a huge difference in handling and making something more simulation than arcade.

mod edited

You upload videos named F1 2015 Preview PS4 Gameplay some how it was running on 60 fps but yet the only thing you are doing is attacking me for telling you thats not true,
i have a family member working at codemasters so i have anything playable weeks if not months in advance.
i didnt post anything about the game yet like i have done with 2014 game because at it state right now, there is too many glitches. first race i played on legendary spa i finished 7th and i was on the podium on 1st place. and not to mention the huge frame drops every now and then but i cant say anything about it since its not the full game. work in progress.

What i want someone like to say to people without misleading them because you are either a fan boy or getting paid to hype things up

Even though the copy i have is preview and work in progress i can say this:
_Tyre management still scripted (since 2010)
_There no fuel management, the only thing you can do is turning your engine down to save fuel. in real life there something called lift and coast, not just in f1, there also short shifting., shot **** or long shift it doest effect the fuel
_You cant control the car in the pits (since 2010... seriously)
_The AI is still bad and heavenly scripted
_The same garage with pretty much the same guys running around.
_The only thing i thought it was great new future is the new setup screen with the tyres pressure. and fuel... but everything else is still the same.
_The voice recognition future doesn't work yet so cant comment on that.
_ The HUD and the
speedometer are just ugly
_Since 2012 game short or long shifting does not really effect the engine that much
_The same cockpit view and no helmet view
_The damage is not here yet
_ In wet conditions if you turn your engine up the car just becomes overpowered unlike in dry conditions
_Power unites and ERS are still auto, unlike real life which the driver can change when and how to sharge or release the stored power.
_The mercs are just too overpowered
_ ...! this is a sim for you!

You're probably playing some early version because codies can't promise 60 fps and not give it in the final version because that could get them in trouble but you have no proof that you have even seen it in person so stop hating

You upload videos named F1 2015 Preview PS4 Gameplay some how it was running on 60 fps but yet the only thing you are doing is attacking me for telling you thats not true,
i have a family member working at codemasters so i have anything playable weeks if not months in advance.
i didnt post anything about the game yet like i have done with 2014 game because at it state right now, there is too many glitches. first race i played on legendary spa i finished 7th and i was on the podium on 1st place. and not to mention the huge frame drops every now and then but i cant say anything about it since its not the full game. work in progress.

What i want someone like to say to people without misleading them because you are either a fan boy or getting paid to hype things up

Even though the copy i have is preview and work in progress i can say this:
_Tyre management still scripted (since 2010)
_There no fuel management, the only thing you can do is turning your engine down to save fuel. in real life there something called lift and coast, not just in f1, there also short shifting., shot **** or long shift it doest effect the fuel
_You cant control the car in the pits (since 2010... seriously)
_The AI is still bad and heavenly scripted
_The same garage with pretty much the same guys running around.
_The only thing i thought it was great new future is the new setup screen with the tyres pressure. and fuel... but everything else is still the same.
_The voice recognition future doesn't work yet so cant comment on that.
_ The HUD and the
speedometer are just ugly
_Since 2012 game short or long shifting does not really effect the engine that much
_The same cockpit view and no helmet view
_The damage is not here yet
_ In wet conditions if you turn your engine up the car just becomes overpowered unlike in dry conditions
_Power unites and ERS are still auto, unlike real life which the driver can change when and how to sharge or release the stored power.
_The mercs are just too overpowered
_ ...! this is a sim for you!

A big lol and I never said it's a sim, I said it aspire more to be than previous games ! Also making judgement on a none final product is the definition of stupidity, well you are !

And for everyone i didnt make any judgements about the game,
every single thing i posted above is what you will see in the final build, i didnt say anything bad about the new things they added.
Fine believe that if you want but i have already seen the game but you cant start arguing that someone being paid because they like the game so shut up

I still stand by what i said, i called him on the 60 fps thing but the only things he did was attacking me personally and never once deny it... he have a youtube channel and codies will not let him test the game if he posts anything negative about it...
its between me and him and he doesnt bother me one bit, keep out of it.

I still stand by what i said, i called him on the 60 fps thing but the only things he did was attacking me personally and never once deny it... he have a youtube channel and codies will not let him test the game if he posts anything negative about it...
its between me and him and he doesnt bother me one bit, keep out of it.

You're hilarious... call me on what ? I play on PC ! and it's 60+ fps on PC. Sorry I don't play on crap ps4

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back