F1 2015 F1 2015 crash to desktop

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Guys,

my F1 2015 always crashes to desktop without any error-message. It happens while loading, while beeing in pits in practice, while beeing in the menu. It even crashed after the benchmark test (which ran fine at high-settings until it was over). It just closes and that's it.

My system fulfills all requirements, I'm playing with a G27, Win7 64bit..any advice?

Thanks.
Thomas

Hello my happens that, stands on this screen and nothing happens, I have to manually close !!! please help me !!! Core i3 3240, GT240 512 mb + 4gb ram

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    867.8 KB · Views: 705
Hello my happens that, stands on this screen and nothing happens, I have to manually close !!! please help me !!! Core i3 3240, GT240 512 mb + 4gb ram
Your graphics card is below the minimum required so that's probably why it doesn't work. The minimum required NVIDIA card is a GTX 460 most of them have 1GB memory. But the recommended card is a GTX 970 that has 4GB.

So I'm guessing other than buying a new graphics card you wont be able to play it.

But if you got it through steam you can request a refund stating it doesn't work on your pc, and you should get a full refund

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back