Resource icon

Misc F1 2015 classic v6s, v8s, v10s and v12s engine noise 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Millsy24 updated F1 2015 V10 engine noise with a new update entry:

adds classic v6s, v8s and v12s

honestly, i will not be using this mod it was just a proof of concept and probably wont be updated past this point. i may use the v6 files.

the v12's sound a bit weird i assume the engines don't rev high enough, although i have no idea how to fix this

hopefully this will encourage some people to make audio enhancements in the future

thanks
Daniel

Read the rest of this update entry...

not every car will have this particualr engine sound. 2013 has 4 different v6 sounds all slightly different, same as the v8s and v10s. v12s have 2 variations
if possible i put
renault with renault,
mercedes with mercedes,
ferrari with ferrari

honda didnt have any specifics so it just got whatever was left or one of the others

Yes original the best. I do not see the usefulness of this mod. It has played F1 2015.

well the usefulness was to prove that it could be done, i did in fact say this in the description, which you clearly have not read.
if these files can be added to the game, there is no reason as to why people cannot improve the original sound as has been completed in previous games.
thank you for your time

I think your sounds are not bad at all! They need some tweaking especially the downshifting sounds

thank you :)
they are just copied from f1 2013 so i cant take too much credit.
however what this means is that you can just use sound mods from all the way back to f1 2010, all you need to do is rename them to the files already in the bundles folder :thumbsup:

i would assume the 2014 mods would be the best, as the cars were similar to ones in 2015 (rpm wise anyway).

• Deleted member 161052

How did you made the race become a 1 lap quick race in the video?

Could you make a version with higher revs? The modded sounds are bit better but revs are still so low the car sounds like it was on a warmup lap compared to the pre-turbo era cars.

Could you make a version with higher revs? The modded sounds are bit better but revs are still so low the car sounds like it was on a warmup lap compared to the pre-turbo era cars.

Im afraid not :( this mod was only achieved through using engine sounds from previous games, i dont know how one could edit the revs to achieve the required effect

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%