F1 2014 WIP Thread

Anyone noticed they haven't modelled the helmet correctly?

The visor adjuster is actually under the wind deflector on the visor.......:D

Also I've noticed on the one car that I have looked at (Red Bull), with all the supposed space saving graphic inducing mirroring that the do, even the Red Bull logo cannot be placed properly by the side of where the driver sits....lmao. How good are they?

And that's just the first two things I've even bothered looking at.

Sleep well in your beds talented employees of CM's.....now nothing more than a bunch of amateurs, not even good ones at that. :)

Better options out there, with more talent behind it. :p

Also I've noticed on the one car that I have looked at (Red Bull), with all the supposed space saving graphic inducing mirroring that the do, even the Red Bull logo cannot be placed properly by the side of where the driver sits....lmao. How good are they?

Sleep well in your beds talented employees of CM's.....now nothing more than a bunch of amateurs, not even good ones at that. :)

Agreed, I'm glad I skipped on F1 2014.

Contact codemasters with this and let's see how they react xD hopefully they wake up the designers

All I bothered running with the last 4 Codies titles were the modded skins from RD.. and they were spectacular.. all HD or DHD, and NO FPS loss on my end (even with the high LOD mod).

If you guys can do it for free, why not them who are being paid to!

All I bothered running with the last 4 Codies titles were the modded skins from RD.. and they were spectacular.. all HD or DHD, and NO FPS loss on my end (even with the high LOD mod).

If you guys can do it for free, why not them who are being paid to!
well they are being paid the same amount anyway, if they put mirrored textures or not :D

WIP McLaren with SAP instead of mp4-29, and mobil 1 on the rear wing
2014-10-18_00003_zps62bdf5a5.jpg

2014-10-18_00005_zps83c1b83b.jpg
2014-10-18_00004_zps1e27d69d.jpg

Credit to @Jimlaad43 for the pictures, as I haven't gotten the game yet

WIP McLaren with SAP instead of mp4-29, and mobil 1 on the rear wing
2014-10-18_00003_zps62bdf5a5.jpg

2014-10-18_00005_zps83c1b83b.jpg
2014-10-18_00004_zps1e27d69d.jpg

Credit to @Jimlaad43 for the pictures, as I haven't gotten the game yet
I got the game, but if there were no mods to make etc i had waisted money, it's just the same as f1 2013 except that the cars look worse (and then i mean the livery's, not the shape), there's no classic content and there's absolutely no feel in in the FFB. Plenty of work to do so

I got the game, but if there were no mods to make etc i had waisted money, it's just the same as f1 2013 except that the cars look worse (and then i mean the livery's, not the shape), there's no classic content and there's absolutely no feel in in the FFB. Plenty of work to do so
Merc is quite skinnable though and I don't have ffb on my wheel so I don't care :p:roflmao:

(I don't have the game but I did see all the textures)

Lol I asked him about which version of McLaren he'd like, a few moments later, here we are :p
I just asked him to do photos for my new skin :D Which hopefully I will release tomorrow
--
Also plan to do a Mobil 1 version instead of the SAP logo. But maybe I won't depends on how much time I have

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 103 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 109 13.4%