F1 2014 F1 2014 weird press clipping issue

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,
Right, I have taken 9 wins so far in my career mode but, at Monaco (which was my 5th win of the year) it said that that was my first win of the season, all other clippings and e-mails before that were correct but it thinks my ninth win of the year is my 5th win of the year...e-mails and clippings etc, can anyone help with this? :/

I noticed that with F1 2013. If you play one of the other scenarios, such as Season Challenge (possibly - can't remember which it was), it reset the win counter in Career. Just another one of Codemasters' undocumented features.

Hi all,
Right, I have taken 9 wins so far in my career mode but, at Monaco (which was my 5th win of the year) it said that that was my first win of the season, all other clippings and e-mails before that were correct but it thinks my ninth win of the year is my 5th win of the year...e-mails and clippings etc, can anyone help with this? :/

This has been an issue for a while, generally ignored, in the game series. The number of wins departs from actual fairly rapidly, both in the press and congrats e-mails. I have also been congratulated for winning the drivers championship at Sochi (in full season) when it is mathematically very possible, even without double points in the final race, for me to be beaten. And especially with double points in the final race.

Personally I put it down to the garage team: You have Nosferatu tending your front left wheel and that shady looking set of bearded triplets. They don't look too hot on arithmetic.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%