F1 2014 F1 2014 The Game Released

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
F1 2014 The Game Released.jpg

Codemasters has released their annual Formula 1 game. After Japan now also European fans of the most popular form of motorsport can play the game on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

The 2014 FORMULA ONE™ season has been one of the most exciting seasons in years, with stunning new cars, new rules, new circuits and new challengers up and down the grid – and players can experience it all as F1 2014 races into stores today.

F1 2014 takes players closer to the experience of racing this year’s dramatically different cars. A new driver evaluation system and re-graded difficulty settings makes F1 2014 the most accessible video game in the series, and players of all abilities will be able to feel how this new generation of FORMULA ONE cars handle.

F1 2014 includes all the seismic rule changes, aerodynamics, driver changes, new tracks and more which have combined to deliver an unforgettable FORMULA ONE season. F1 2014 also includes the return of Hockenheim to the calendar, and players can experience the BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX™ run as a night race for the first time and race new circuits in Russia and Austria.
Community mods add value

Our active community modders have already started working on various projects to enhance the gaming experience for PC players. In our download section you'll find brand new up-to-date helmets, car liveries and various other modifications.

Race online like a boss
RaceDepartment hosts a couple of long running online F1 series for PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. This great group of organizers and racers are ready to welcome new- and old-comers to their various series. Sign-ups have already started so hurry up and check them out here.

Or maybe you aren't interested in racing just for the points but are looking for a more social type of racing. Schedule and setup your own racing club events for other members and start the fun here.

Let us help you with F1 car setups
RaceDepartment is keeping up with an annual tradition: Since 2010 we have provided a free to use service to the Codemasters community by providing top notch racing setups and this year will be no different.

If setting up your car is not something you are accustomed to, let us help you out. Here are some useful links that have helped hundreds of thousands of players during the last five years.

Setups
Setups for all F1 cars on all tracks under all conditions
F1 2014 Setups
F1 2013 Setups
F1 2012 Setups
F1 2011 Setups
F1 2010 Setups

Setups Directory
Handy one page overview of all setups.
F1 2014 Directory
F1 2013 Directory
F1 2012 Directory

Setup Guide
A handy guide guide explaining the basics of setting up a virtual racing car can be downloaded here

F1 2014 Photos and Videos
Our extensive media gallery is a special section where premium members can share their videos and photos. The best ones will immediately be shared via our social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google+ to thousands of subscribers.

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if this version was worth it? I don't have 2013 on my PC, and from some of the reviews I have read they are saying it is sort of a re-skin. The latest version of F1 I have is 2011!

I am not trying to start an argument, I am genuinely curious.

This game apart from the cars is a carbon copy of 2013... all the same errors, glitches, misrepresentation etc are still present ! + the new issues that haven't been dealt with for 2014 version (example : Monza).

Hi guys! Sorry to disturb you.. I have a couple questions for you... I love the Lotus Exos 125s1 on Assetto and GTR2, and I also like their physical aspects. I would like to know if the F1 2014 is an arcade or simulator type of game. Is it similar to Assetto and GTR2? Thank you for your response and have a good race....

Its a sim-cade and a great one in my opinion... on hardest all aids off difficulty, it feels good... not as a sim, but as a playable, enjoyable game online in multiplayer.

It feels right compared to F1 2013, which was way too 'cade' rather than 'sim' ..'14 is a good enjoyable compromise.

On fanatic gear with FFB set accordingly, it feels like a game I can be interested in

Its not as easy as the AC Exos, or as difficult as GTR2 with all aids off...

Why can I never drive the Lotus on these games? :( Last time was 2012 I was in Lotus, but I was faster in a caterham then I was in Lotus. Then now in 2014 with Lotus, I can't even beat marussia or Caterham in Melbourne.. Its like there is a curse over me and Lotus on career:(

My career season is starting to be really frustrating :( Im always one of the fastest in practice. But than the AI turn up the pace in each sesion after that and I cant follow that... Like bahrain:
Practice: 1st
Q1: 9th
Q2: 12th

I dont know what to do to get faster in qualifying... There is always 1 sector the AI take like 0.5-1sec, like Australia sector 3 and bahrain sector 1...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%