F1 2014 The Game Released

Do williams really struggle alot more then other teams with tyre wear this season? Since they do that ingame, everyone had a 2stop in Bahrain, apart from me and Massa in Williams that needed 3. Even if we got reduce tyre wear 10% in Malaysia :p

Keep your money in your wallet. This is 2013 with Classic mode removed. If you want 2014 cars, use community mods. This is an extremely poor effort from Codemasters. Nothing new.

That imposteur "game" has been out for a little while now (Oct. 25 today), anyone knows how much dismal the sales figures are already? I mean, the size of the downslide? Thanks.

F1Aussie

250RPM
For the first time ever i decided to pass on this, the 2013 version kept my interest for about a month, the codies games simply do not have enough depth to keep my interest. If they don't make major changes to the playability and options very soon then there will be no point in them continuing to make this series. They do not skew it towards sim type racers and i do not see how casual racers will buy the same tripe year after year.

remydeleeuw

500RPM
What the **** have they done with monza? They didn't even update the track but just copy pasted it from 2013.
Parabolica has a tarmac run off in real life but in game its still as it was before.

Ho3n3r

5000RPM
Premium
What the **** have they done with monza? They didn't even update the track but just copy pasted it from 2013.
Parabolica has a tarmac run off in real life but in game its still as it was before.
They've Codemastered it. :D

To be fair though, by the time the announcement of the tarmac runoff at Parabolica came, the tracks were probably 99.9% finalised, leaving them no time to change this.

remydeleeuw

500RPM
Yeah So?
Even if the game was announced before the track was made they should change it and bring out a patch.
Hi the developers from codemasters bring you the official F1 game, except for the tracks, steering wheels, official banners along side the tracks, BUT with pre season testing livery's

Whooptiedoo.
lazymasters :p

Yeah So?
Even if the game was announced before the track was made they should change it and bring out a patch.
Hi the developers from codemasters bring you the official F1 game, except for the tracks, steering wheels, official banners along side the tracks, BUT with pre season testing livery's

Whooptiedoo.
lazymasters :p
More like Berniemasters (it will shut down if Bernie will be out) and RDmasters (which is an epic group full of realistic things)

Berniemasters are currently underfinanced and RDmasters have a lot of money :D :roflmao:

EDIT: "Yeah So?" sounds harsh in my view.

Last edited:
Codemasters should have delayed game for another month, there are so many bugs. Corrupt save file, ai going thru walls, ai flipping 1000 meters after crash.

AI on legend on wet tires can run 1:47 lap times at Austin track.

In dry I qualified first and full race distance with wet track and full wets. I am doing barely 1:53-54 ai just blows by.

Codemasters should have delayed game for another month, there are so many bugs. Corrupt save file, ai going thru walls, ai flipping 1000 meters after crash.

AI on legend on wet tires can run 1:47 lap times at Austin track.

In dry I qualified first and full race distance with wet track and full wets. I am doing barely 1:53-54 ai just blows by.
Yeah, the AI is insane on wet(speccialy att some tracks) + there is to much rain.. But, if you are on PC then you can download my mod(Database Mod) where you have optional wet ai pace and decreased rain possibility....:p

Top Bottom