F1 2014 F1-2014 Steam Sale 66% Off; But is it worth it???

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)

RKip455

Attack Life, its going to Kill you Anyway!
Guy's, I hate to ask such a simple question which to may may be annoying, especially if you paid full price, as I have for all past F1 titles. But I must ask please tell me if it's worth it... even at $16.99?

BTW only 5.5 hours remaining!

Duh... I meant $16.99!

Last edited:
Guy's, I hate to ask such a simple question which to may may be annoying, especially if you paid full price, as I have for all past F1 titles. But I must ask please tell me if it's worth it... even at $6.99?

BTW only 5.5 hours remaining!

$6.99 - yep great price. Mod the game using Rowing Ace's mod and it is a good single player career game.

If it was really $7, yeah. But at $17, it'd still be a waste of money. Since 2011, this game has seen no progression whatsoever.

There were a few minor changes besides car behavior in each game up to 2013. I mean the
graphics had a slight improvement each year, but in F1 2014 everything, but for car control and
models, is exactly the same. I't clear the wanted to focus on the next gen game of theirs.
I only hope it won't be a waterloo.

There were a few minor changes besides car behavior in each game up to 2013. I mean the
graphics had a slight improvement each year, but in F1 2014 everything, but for car control and
models, is exactly the same. I't clear the wanted to focus on the next gen game of theirs.
I only hope it won't be a waterloo.

I agree there were changes. But changes don't necessarily amount to improvements, and this was especially the case for Codemasters F1. The only positive change was moving to Steam.

Same as you, putting all my eggs in the 2015 basket.

they should have offered it for free as it is only an update from 2013, they game could have been so much better. but instead we got some simple tweaks and updated models. unless 2015 is a huge change then they will not be getting another coin from me

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%