F1 2014 F1 2014: Sochi Hot Lap video

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Check out Codie's latest video, previewing the upcoming Sochi track in Russia, which is getting set for it's debut race in just over a month.

"This year’s 2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX will be the first time that Russia has hosted a FORMULA ONE™ race. The fast and flowing 19 turn track features a demanding final sector and includes 1.7km of public roads and the GRAND PRIX™ is set to be run in front of 55,000 fans. The new hot lap video is FORMULA 1 gamers’ first chance to see the full circuit in the game.

The Sochi Autodrom is one of four tracks which offer new gameplay experiences in F1 2014, including Austria’s Spielberg circuit which features on the FORMULA ONE calendar for the first time in a decade, the return of the Hockenheimring to the calendar which last held a race in 2012 and the BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was run as a night race for the first time in 2014."

F1 2014 is due for release on October 17th (21st in North America) for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Windows.

Join the discussion in our F1 2014 forums, and get racing in our F1 2013 clubs & leagues while you wait for October 17th! While you're at it, why not check out some awesome videos and screenshot in our F1 2014 gallery?

I don't know why everyone has such negative bias towards this track. We haven't seen any racing on it so far, it could prove a lot more exciting than you thought.

Anyway I'm not a hater of this track, but I do not think it's good also. I personally tend to like "racing" tracks more than the modern "tilkedromes"
I dont have any -ve bias on the game. I just believe it wont have any improvements based on the games we saw until now and most importantly CM claimed they are going to release 2015 much earlier when season is fresh which means a max difference of 6-8 months from 2014 release to 2015 release makes things tight on Developing on 2014.

I always bought CODEMASTER F1 since 2010 ....
but this year I would not do it .... Enough is enough, have a reskinné annual version of the 2010 version, with no improvement, fault management .... and other small things that could have improved the play.

No! this year I'm going to give my money to the magnificent Project Cars ...
codemasters still release a new version in 2015 for "console" Xbox and PS4 ... no one on for the PC version!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back