Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD 6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
auroboros updated F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD with a new update entry:

Removal of fastest lap, warning & penalty, DRS this lap, pit stop timer & session ending texts.

This update is made primarily for those who don't like their driving view restricted by session pop-ups. I am now offering new versions to fix this issue. Some versions have flags (minus text) for those who wish to see flags. I've also included the original vanilla OSD for those who wish to use that instead, although with starting lights and wrong way signs removed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
How do I get starting lights back? (I can mod it myself)
It's the only thing I don't like about this mod. I really want to use this OSD but I just want the starting lights too.

How do I get starting lights back? (I can mod it myself)
It's the only thing I don't like about this mod. I really want to use this OSD but I just want the starting lights too.

First, download Ryder PSSG Editor which is available here:
http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

1. Open Codemasters' original b_osd.pssg file with Ryder PSSG Editor. Under textures type in search bar start_light_new, you will see a starting light graphic. Then export and save start_light_new.dds.
2. Now, open b_osd.pssg from the OSD version you want to use with Ryder PSSG Editor.
Under textures type in search bar start_light_new, you will see a grey square graphic. Then import and open the start_light_new.dss file you saved earlier, this will replace the grey square graphic with the starting light graphic. Now save b_osd.pssg and use.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
auroboros updated F1 2014 Sky Sports Styled OSD with a new update entry:

New versions - Transparent Legends, Revs, Speedo, Gears, Position & Lap Removed

View attachment 74897

New option to have revs, speedo, gears, position & lap displays removed along with transparent legends.

Added Versions:
*Codemasters/With Flags - Transparent Legends, Revs, Speedo, Gears, Position & Lap Removed/Black
*Codemasters/With Flags - Transparent Legends, Revs, Speedo, Gears, Position & Lap Removed/Coloured
*Codemasters/Without Flags - Transparent Legends, Revs, Speedo, Gears, Position & Lap Removed/Black
*Codemasters/Without Flags - Transparent Legends,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
wow, that would be very nice of you. see you sometime my OSD's say I have this mod for the first time made ... without help .... I had no idea. I get the lollypop not go away (at your OSD he's gone ... very nice), but now I saw your OSD and it is to my taste .... no lap counter. I like the OSD transparent because I drive all this with cockpitcam. soore my bad English, I write with google translators.http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/osd-transparent.97136/

PS: I also think it's very good that ONLY DRS and fullicon to see.

Last edited:
wow, that would be very nice of you. see you sometime my OSD's say I have this mod for the first time made ... without help .... I had no idea. I get the lollypop not go away (at your OSD he's gone ... very nice), but now I saw your OSD and it is to my taste .... no lap counter. I like the OSD transparent because I drive all this with cockpitcam. soore my bad English, I write with google translators.http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/osd-transparent.97136/

PS: I also think it's very good that ONLY DRS and fullicon to see.

I'm not sure what you are asking for, the translation is bad, sorry. Can you please try and rephrase what you'd like me to do.
Are you asking me to edit your OSD or one of mine? Also can you be very specific on what you would like in the OSD.

Thanks!

ooohhh, sorry.....embarrassing for me:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:....here is a photo ...
20417175lz.jpg

so please.Thank you very much indeed

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%