1. Do you love cycling and/or running?
    Join the RaceDepartment community on Strava here.

Misc F1 2014 SEASON MOD 2017 PART 3 1.0

F1 2014 SEASON MOD 2017

1. rafael henn

rafael henn

Ratings:
    +12
  2. STIG STI

STIG STI

Ratings:
    +15
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  3. rafael henn

rafael henn

Ratings:
    +12
  4. jesusverbel

jesusverbel

Ratings:
    +0
    How can I change the language... mine was in spanish for default and after installing the mod it is now in english :/

5. rafael henn

rafael henn

Ratings:
    +12
    sorry but only have to be in the English language because there are some warnings of where you should not go because it can cause some bug

6. tigerlima

tigerlima

Ratings:
    +60
    The season is over. Now it's time for change and adapt the datafile for new season.

7. STIG STI

STIG STI

Ratings:
    +15
    • Like Like x 1
  8. STIG STI

STIG STI

Ratings:
    +15
    • Like Like x 1
  9. rafael henn

rafael henn

Ratings:
    +12
    pena que eu nao sei mexer nos arquivos e fazer as mudanças de nomes,capacetes e designs dos carros eu realmente espero que alguem faça o mod da temporada 2018 :/

• Like Like x 1
  10. tigerlima

tigerlima

Ratings:
    +60
    Talvez o Pedro o faça, vamos aguardar. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. rafael henn

rafael henn

Ratings:
    +12
    tomara nao vi nada dele depois do mod da temporada de 2017 pro 2014 :/

• Like Like x 1
  12. phobomarte

phobomarte

Ratings:
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  13. rafael henn

rafael henn

Ratings:
    +12
    que bom ver ele ainda em ativa os mod´s dele sao INCRIVEIS espero que ele fassa da temporada de 2018 :D

14. MrBanana11209

MrBanana11209

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi.

I don't know why nobody has commented about this, but this is the mod that I installed a while back [only this mod], and the AI/bots in qualifying was a joke. I was beating them by at least 1.5 seconds in Qualifying on the hardest difficulty. When I tried to check why, I found them to be taking weird lines into corners, braking too late, not taking turns smoothly. I found this out by following them around in qualifying to see what the hell happens to them, when I out-qualified Lewis Hamilton by 2+ seconds in Bahrain, and I was driving a Mercedes AMG. Often, if I do one lap, and retire from the session, the second place guy will stay second even though it's someone like Marcus Ericsson, and despite the fact that other drivers/cars would go out later.

This is not just because I was driving a Mercedes AMG. I was driving a Renault RS before that, and I still got pole like it was nothing.

In the races, if you are ahead of the bots and going to brake into the corner, the bots lot of the time would crash into the back of you because of how late they would brake, when I was braking late myself. In the wet, the bots were absolutely useless. The qualifying gaps in the wet would be at least over 5 seconds [in the hardest difficulty], and in the races [especially Australia] I'd be ahead of the second place bot by something like 50 seconds-1 minute, and was faster by around 2-3 seconds per lap.

Is there a fix for this?

15. phobomarte

phobomarte

Ratings:
    +1
    Historic Edition

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  16. phobomarte

phobomarte

Ratings:
    +1

17. MrBanana11209

MrBanana11209

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't understand what you are trying to show me in that video. Was the bots performance better? Were they dead-slow in qualifying and in the wet? Were they making silly mistakes in races? It seemed like the player could have overtaken a lot more cars had he really tried for it.

18. aminagharezaei

aminagharezaei

Ratings:
    +0
    Since I installed I can not play Lan
    please help

19. Vic87

Vic87

Ratings:
    +0
    Rules doesn't work.
    For example, the white line exiting box.
    Is it a bug or my fault?