F1 2014 SEASON MOD 2017 PART 3

Misc F1 2014 SEASON MOD 2017 PART 3 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pena que eu nao sei mexer nos arquivos e fazer as mudanças de nomes,capacetes e designs dos carros eu realmente espero que alguem faça o mod da temporada 2018 :/
pena que eu nao sei mexer nos arquivos e fazer as mudanças de nomes,capacetes e designs dos carros eu realmente espero que alguem faça o mod da temporada 2018 :/
Talvez o Pedro o faça, vamos aguardar. ;-)

Hi.

I don't know why nobody has commented about this, but this is the mod that I installed a while back [only this mod], and the AI/bots in qualifying was a joke. I was beating them by at least 1.5 seconds in Qualifying on the hardest difficulty. When I tried to check why, I found them to be taking weird lines into corners, braking too late, not taking turns smoothly. I found this out by following them around in qualifying to see what the hell happens to them, when I out-qualified Lewis Hamilton by 2+ seconds in Bahrain, and I was driving a Mercedes AMG. Often, if I do one lap, and retire from the session, the second place guy will stay second even though it's someone like Marcus Ericsson, and despite the fact that other drivers/cars would go out later.

This is not just because I was driving a Mercedes AMG. I was driving a Renault RS before that, and I still got pole like it was nothing.

In the races, if you are ahead of the bots and going to brake into the corner, the bots lot of the time would crash into the back of you because of how late they would brake, when I was braking late myself. In the wet, the bots were absolutely useless. The qualifying gaps in the wet would be at least over 5 seconds [in the hardest difficulty], and in the races [especially Australia] I'd be ahead of the second place bot by something like 50 seconds-1 minute, and was faster by around 2-3 seconds per lap.

Is there a fix for this?

Hi.

I don't know why nobody has commented about this, but this is the mod that I installed a while back [only this mod], and the AI/bots in qualifying was a joke. I was beating them by at least 1.5 seconds in Qualifying on the hardest difficulty. When I tried to check why, I found them to be taking weird lines into corners, braking too late, not taking turns smoothly. I found this out by following them around in qualifying to see what the hell happens to them, when I out-qualified Lewis Hamilton by 2+ seconds in Bahrain, and I was driving a Mercedes AMG. Often, if I do one lap, and retire from the session, the second place guy will stay second even though it's someone like Marcus Ericsson, and despite the fact that other drivers/cars would go out later.

This is not just because I was driving a Mercedes AMG. I was driving a Renault RS before that, and I still got pole like it was nothing.

In the races, if you are ahead of the bots and going to brake into the corner, the bots lot of the time would crash into the back of you because of how late they would brake, when I was braking late myself. In the wet, the bots were absolutely useless. The qualifying gaps in the wet would be at least over 5 seconds [in the hardest difficulty], and in the races [especially Australia] I'd be ahead of the second place bot by something like 50 seconds-1 minute, and was faster by around 2-3 seconds per lap.

Is there a fix for this?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years