F1 2014 season 2016 Suzuka trackupd 1.0

Misc F1 2014 season 2016 Suzuka trackupd 1.0 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 season 2016 Suzuka trackupd 1.0 - more real life sponsoring, higher texture resolution, better weather

Hi,
this is season 2016 suzuka update 1.0. This update give the track more real life sponsoring with heineken and more fly emirates. You can see this on the screenshots. Colours of the track are optimized for overcast weather, but looks realistic on sunny conditions.
All building textures are higher scaled. Grass textures looking more like suzuka grass 2016. The tarmac is darker and less brown.
The track has a very high detail. This costs a bit more...

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated F1 2014 season 2016 Suzuka trackupd 1.0 with a new update entry:

changed lighting, changed sky, fixed fly emirates banner

Hi,
this is update 1.1. I have changed a lot on lighting for better overcast lighting and clear weather light. The tarmac is now more defined and the gravelpit is showing better. I´m using now a similar skylight to silverstone trackupdate. This skylight fits the track well for me. The trees are now darker. The tree shadows are not so pixelized and more smooth. The grass is more shadowing

Changes with this update:

- overhauled lighting (sky and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated F1 2014 season 2016 Suzuka trackupd 1.0 with a new update entry:

better tracksplit textures, tarmac, curbs, grass, details

Hi,
this is the new suzuka update with better smooth and crispy tarmac, better trackreflections, grass and curbs rework.
The level of detail is from physics and effects update.
No other changes needed

For install instructions look at the overview.

Screenshots are made with my F1 2014 ReSHade HD TV stttings very natural colour setting.

have fun with this update.

THanxs to this nice...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline