Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 - Realistic Damage Mod 2014.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 113561

The AI tend to hit eachother often, so my best experience is to use Hardcore for myself and keep the original AI damage mod.
The problem is that with normal AI damage (or even on some tracks with realistic AI Damage) no Safety Cars will ever deployed!

this game mode work only if u buy game? Because i downloaded it and mode dont work.

You pirated the game? You stole it? RD Staff, educate this chap please. :devilish: Jeez, only a stupid person would come on here admitting to piracy.

Last edited:
I am ?

tumblr_n1asglmTov1s9l6yxo1_400.gif

when i start a grand prix, the damage doesn't work. I have got realistic for AI and player bug it doesn't work. Do i have to change something in the settings?

First off, I would like to say this is a really great mod. I plan on using this from now on. With that being said, I used your '5x (Very Realistic) Player & AI' setting on a 100% race at 'Straya. 4 cars finished and I got 1 SC. Is this a normal thing or should I bump down to like 3x damage?

I downloaded
F1 2014 - REALISTIC DAMAGE MOD 2014.1.1
From
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-realistic-damage-mod.3671/
and yet it seems like i'm the only one that's had problems when installing it into my steam F1 2014 folder. I copied and pasted it into the folder yet when I go to the game there is nothing there to activate it. Please help.
Please don't post elsewhere when you need help with a mod, each mod has it's own help/info thread. There is also no need to create a post with huge letters, it doesn't mean it's gets noticed more :)

You post was merged back into this thread and edited.

Regarding your problem, this is a very simple mod to install because it's only one file. The overview tab explains everything.

overview.jpg

1/ Unpack the rar file to any folder you like

2/ Decide if you want the realistic damage to effect just your car, just the AI cars, or all cars

3/ If you have decide all cars, then open the 'Player & AI folder'

4/ Now decide how much damage you want from low to very high, x1 damage to x6 damage.

5/ If you want high damage, open the '4x (High)' folder

6/ Copy the 'loose_parts_settings.xml' file to your F1 2014 install folder, overwriting the existing one.

7/ Your install folder will be - YourSteamInstallDrive:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common

That's it ........... :)

I wrote a sticky in the modding forum about how to install mods into the game :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/how-to-install-a-mod-into-f1-2014.93399/

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back