Seasons F1 2014 REAL mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please report it if you want it removed Gustavo ...... thanks :)

No modder can delete their mod, it is done by Bram. When he removes it, it looks like there was a post by the OP removing it, but actually it wasn't, it was Bram.
He can put an update with only a text file, and it says "removed". Then Bram will consider closing the actual thread

Yes I know, but it's not the official way, as it does not remove the mod from the system. It would still be listed in the resource centre for example

Bram and other staff do not read every post in every thread on these forums. Nor do we subscribe to every thread created to see if they have been updated.

Cheers :)

i have reported this as it has my mods in it and i want it removed still waiting on it being removed

Actually there is no report from you in the system. There is some sort of error generated by you on Friday afternoon about 3 PM, but I don't know what it is or why, it just errors out.

If you don't mind, please pick the OP's 1st post in this thread, hit the report link again, and tell us what content is yours.

PS ..... Remember guys, I cannot delete content, this is why a report is required.

Alright guys, it's gone! Apologies for the confusion that might've been around for a while - this file has been deleted due to the lack of approvals or, at least, credit for the modders. :)

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back